jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
Edit: But honestly, almost all of the male characters come across as annoying/assholes, i get why that is (women like to see the "alpha" domineering male as their LI's, i get that) but as for me, that shit turns me off.
This is what bothers me about the game. I feel so sorry for Lena... She has only 2 options as a decent LI. One is Ian-if we as players make good choices which is easy to do when we know theres a reward for them-and the other one is going full lesbian with Holly. All the other male characters have big problems or even they're just bad people. And hey, I'm gonna make Lena a literal slave for whoever deserves it cause this is a f*ing game but wow. I wish there was just a good option for her that makes us doubt between good Ian and X.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I think I mentioned this earlier, but I've genuinely wondered if Perry was purposefully written to be annoying af, or if he was written with the intention to be a sympathetic or even "comedic" character and just completely missed the mark. I mean, the guy hasn't really shown any redeeming actions - he complains about everything, and frequently fucks Ian over, then acts innocent and we just have to accept it - which is incredibly annoying.

In return for that complete lack of service and even screwing us over, we're meant to help him get laid by either of two girls who are -- as far as I'm concerned -- completely beyond his league and whom he doesn't even remotely deserve (or rather, I wouldn't want to put either of them through that), while he sits on his fat ass at home.
Precisely why the only logical action of course is to fuck Emma in front of him :devilish:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I think I mentioned this earlier, but I've genuinely wondered if Perry was purposefully written to be annoying af, or if he was written with the intention to be a sympathetic or even "comedic" character and just completely missed the mark. I mean, the guy hasn't really shown any redeeming actions - he complains about everything, and frequently fucks Ian over, then acts innocent and we just have to accept it - which is incredibly annoying.

In return for that complete lack of service and even screwing us over, we're meant to help him get laid by either of two girls who are -- as far as I'm concerned -- completely beyond his league and whom he doesn't even remotely deserve (or rather, I wouldn't want to put either of them through that), while he sits on his fat ass at home.
like, I believe he's supposed to be annoying to give the players an out when stealing emma from him.
specially the moment he asks Ian to pay rent even tho he doesn't pay rent, is his parent's house, and depending on the playthrough he knows Ian is struggling with money and still asks for the rent

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Does someone has the android port of 0.8? I don't know why but finding the ports from the66 have been impossible idk if he stopped posting them

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah I think some interactions with Perry could be changed, making them part of the game.
If you mock him - talk shit to him - don't save him against Robert- you pay the rent.
If you're always nice to him - if you save him against Robert - you don't pay the rent because you don't have much money and he wants to repay you in that way for being a good friend. Simple ( at least for the rent part ).
I think even the most ingenuos person can have that kind of reasoning, it's just logic I guess.

Yeah I think Perry is very ingenuos, he just doesn't know how life works, that's why he says so many awkward stuff and doesn't even think twice before saying anything.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018

That's why I made it my mission to make sure that on every walkthrough I play that stuttering bastard will never ever get laid.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah I think some interactions with Perry could be changed, making them part of the game.
If you mock him - talk shit to him - don't save him against Robert- you pay the rent.
If you're always nice to him - if you save him against Robert - you don't pay the rent because you don't have much money and he wants to repay you in that way for being a good friend. Simple ( at least for the rent part ).
I think even the most ingenuos person can have that kind of reasoning, it's just logic I guess.

Yeah I think Perry is very ingenuos, he just doesn't know how life works, that's why he says so many awkward stuff and doesn't even think twice before saying anything.
Don't forget he is also the reason why Ian's parents "kicked" him out of their house.
I will take a guess and say he was made on purpose to be the annoying friend.

Oct 3, 2018
Don't forget he is also the reason why Ian's parents "kicked" him out of their house.
I will take a guess and say he was made on purpose to be the annoying friend.
I just think if Eva makes some changes on some interactions with Perry, he will be less annoying.
He can give Ian a hard time sometimes, but if Perry does something good for Ian, for example the rent thing, he will get a bit less annoying.

I also find him annoying af don't get me wrong, but I kinda understand what kind of character Eva created there, because believe me there's people like that.

Reactions: lifehacks

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Not sure about "as fuck", but him being annoying is on purpose, just like Wade was written as a lazy ass (even more before the rewrite). Pretty sure it was to let players like Ian more than his best friends.

Who I also believe was written to be annoying on pursose, but ended being even more than planned, is Robert. I'm not sure Eva's goal was for him to be so hated by the community as he is.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not sure about "as fuck", but him being annoying is on purpose, just like Wade was written as a lazy ass (even more before the rewrite). Pretty sure it was to let players like Ian more than his best friends.

Who I also believe was written to be annoying on pursose, but ended being even more than planned, is Robert. I'm not sure Eva's goal was for him to be so hated by the community as he is.
I would guess it was because she decided to start Lena's ingame sex life via corruption route while Ian got the dating sex first. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I must say, between the other men in the game besides Ian, Robert is not so bad. But the way he act and try get laid with Lena is simply annoy and, mainly, awful to me. The guy practically uses his position as superior of Lena in the restaurant and take advantage of the information that Lena job is in danger and come as a knight in shinning armor to help her and get sex as pay off. I only play his path just to make Lena priorize Ian over Robert everytime, have way more pleasure with Ian than him and make with Ian things that she never wanna do with Robert, like sexting and blowjobs. That's what he deserve and he still have lucky for have some quick fucks with Lena before she get more physical with Ian in my playthroughs

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

ferr0

Jan 26, 2018
There is this threesome scene (five-some if you unclude the guys) with August Ames and Abella Danger and in an effort to waste away some time 'till the new update I made an attempt to trace it.

I don't know how likely this storyline is, but if anyone is able to pull it off it's bound to be our boy Stan.

trio_bac3 copy3.jpg

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
There is this threesome scene (five-some if you unclude the guys) with August Ames and Abella Danger and in an effort to waste away some time 'till the new update I made an attempt to trace it.

I don't know how likely this storyline is, but if anyone is able to pull it off it's bound to be our boy Stan.

View attachment 1442343
It can happened for Stan. He is already taking photos of Lena for her stalkfap account, and it isnt impossible for Lena to somehow involve Emma (since they are friends and even had a heart to heart talk in the music shop). The problem is Alison, which depending on Ian's relationship with her can sour her opinion of Lena.

If however Alison is with Jeremy and not Ian, then yes, Lena can probably be good friends and even corrupt Alison, hence the photoshoot taking place.

Aside from that, this is a really good attempt. If not for the faces I would have thought this was a sneak peek. Good stuff.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes