mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
We all know that the reason why the update is taking so long is because we're finally getting swole Stan.

Oh you thought Axel was the one to watch out for? You poor, sad, deluded fool.

• Haha
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
We all know that the reason why the update is taking so long is because we're finally getting swole Stan.

Oh you thought Axel was the one to watch out for? You poor, sad, deluded fool.
Fuck me, we'll be heading for another thread drama. :rolleyes:

Oct 3, 2018
Maybe this is not that original of a game, but if Eva did a game with someone like Stan as a protagonist, would be great!
The level of Eva's writing skills with the a huge combination of choices that we know Eva can do, it would be great seeing a degenerate fat dude lacking social skills turning into a womanizer, player, chad, pimp, etc... The choices would be endless.
Idk I just think it would be interesting only if Eva and her team does it. :)

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Y'all simping for Stan are going to eat your words when Perry ends up cucking every single character in ORS. Before the game, he was just relaxing with his mates and smoking weed, now suddenly some random hoes pretending to be artsy are breaking up his friend circle.

Ian, Axel and Seymour ? They'll get cucked when Perry has a threesome with Holly and Lena on Seymour's table during a Wildcats photoshoot.
Jeremy ? Cucked, when Perry fucks Ivy on the stripper pole.
Mike ? Cucked, when Perry fucks his GF on the DJ seat.
Lena and Ivy ? Yes, cucked, when they sees Perry fucking Jeremy's Bussy and cumming in Ian's mouth.
Robert ? He's an eternal cuck.
Wade ? He alright, Perry fucks Cindy and tells Wade to avoid them basic hoes.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Y'all simping for Stan are going to eat your words when Perry ends up cucking every single character in ORS. Before the game, he was just relaxing with his mates and smoking weed, now suddenly some random hoes pretending to be artsy are breaking up his friend circle.

Ian, Axel and Seymour ? They'll get cucked when Perry has a threesome with Holly and Lena on Seymour's table during a Wildcats photoshoot.
Jeremy ? Cucked, when Perry fucks Ivy on the stripper pole.
Mike ? Cucked, when Perry fucks his GF on the DJ seat.
Lena and Ivy ? Yes, cucked, when they sees Perry fucking Jeremy's Bussy and cumming in Ian's mouth.
Robert ? He's an eternal cuck.
Wade ? He alright, Perry fucks Cindy and tells Wade to avoid them basic hoes.
who is perry? :unsure: :unsure:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
ohh this guy nah there is no way axel and big mike and jeremy are too much I think nobody has a chance vs them in game

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I see Stan more like an ilustrated fetish, or even a funny comparison to us as players. But I can feel Perry as a real person, most of us know someone like him. And they're the worst. He's toxic
My old roommate was eerily similar to Perry in terms of personality.

Reactions: pavlogrk

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
It goes to show how much people dislike Perry when they're simping for Stan of all people.
I think I mentioned this earlier, but I've genuinely wondered if Perry was purposefully written to be annoying af, or if he was written with the intention to be a sympathetic or even "comedic" character and just completely missed the mark. I mean, the guy hasn't really shown any redeeming actions - he complains about everything, and frequently fucks Ian over, then acts innocent and we just have to accept it - which is incredibly annoying.

In return for that complete lack of service and even screwing us over, we're meant to help him get laid by either of two girls who are -- as far as I'm concerned -- completely beyond his league and whom he doesn't even remotely deserve (or rather, I wouldn't want to put either of them through that), while he sits on his fat ass at home.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I think I mentioned this earlier, but I've genuinely wondered if Perry was purposefully written to be annoying af, or if he was written with the intention to be a sympathetic or even "comedic" character and just completely missed the mark. I mean, the guy hasn't really shown any redeeming actions - he complains about everything, and frequently fucks Ian over, then acts innocent and we just have to accept it - which is incredibly annoying.

In return for that complete lack of service and even screwing us over, we're meant to help him get laid by either of two girls who are -- as far as I'm concerned -- completely beyond his league and whom he doesn't even remotely deserve (or rather, I wouldn't want to put either of them through that), while he sits on his fat ass at home.
I felt like a dick at first when i railed Emma behind his back when he was asking me for help, but honestly, i almost want to rub that shit in his face now.

Edit: But honestly, almost all of the male characters come across as annoying/assholes, i get why that is (women like to see the "alpha" domineering male as their LI's, i get that) but as for me, that shit turns me off.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes