Oct 3, 2018
There is this threesome scene (five-some if you unclude the guys) with August Ames and Abella Danger and in an effort to waste away some time 'till the new update I made an attempt to trace it.

I don't know how likely this storyline is, but if anyone is able to pull it off it's bound to be our boy Stan.

View attachment 1442343
Really nice work! What software did you use to make this piece? the lines are really good so I don't think you used photoshop, this is me guessing :)

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
There is this threesome scene (five-some if you unclude the guys) with August Ames and Abella Danger and in an effort to waste away some time 'till the new update I made an attempt to trace it.

I don't know how likely this storyline is, but if anyone is able to pull it off it's bound to be our boy Stan.

View attachment 1442343
That's surprisingly good. Obviously it's clearly off on close inspection but at first glance it's pretty accurate

Reactions: BloodyMares

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
"When a terrible threat looms in our world, there are brave warriors willing to fight for justice, wearing armor that symbolizes the stars, and that in each battle they explode a hidden energy inside called cosmos, they are the warriors who they fight to protect the love and peace that exists on earth, they are the knights of Eva Kiss"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Speaking of Emma. I'm kind of wondering if there will be the choice for something more serious down the line for her relationship with Ian. I'm more just wondering about it then seriously considering or hoping. Just how she mentioned that if she ever found the right guy she'd consider a relationship, but for now she's just happy to be a free agent (or something like that). Perry being the right guy for a firecracker like Emma just feels so... I dunno, wrong somehow (maybe it's just because I don't like him, or at least that adds to it). It would be pretty amusing for Ian to get into a serious relationship with her while Perry was still pining after her though - and then him finding out. lol

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
Speaking of Emma. I'm kind of wondering if there will be the choice for something more serious down the line for her relationship with Ian. I'm more just wondering about it then seriously considering or hoping. Just how she mentioned that if she ever found the right guy she'd consider a relationship, but for now she's just happy to be a free agent (or something like that). Perry being the right guy for a firecracker like Emma just feels so... I dunno, wrong somehow (maybe it's just because I don't like him, or at least that adds to it). It would be pretty amusing for Ian to get into a serious relationship with a Perry who was pining after her though - and then him finding out. lol
I haven't noticed anything particular that points to a more serious relationship between them (except the "right guy" comment), but the same could be said of Ian/Minerva and Lena/Mike before it suddenly happened, so who knows. I also agree with you regarding Perry. I can see why he likes Emma, but I'm struggling to see why she would like him.

It's also interesting that she's starting to get involved on Lena's side of the story. She's a free spirit, so it might turn out to only be a sexual thing between them, but I'm curious about her part in the bigger story with Seymour as well. All the conversations about her political activism and her confrontation with Seymour before the concert could point to Emma being given a more significant role as the story progresses. But I think one of reasons I like her is exactly that she's a bit chaotic and unpredictable, and her overall role in the story is still a bit mysterious.

And about that "right guy" comment: She already knows that Ian is pretty skillful in bed, and if he at some point ends up being the person who brings down Seymour as well… I suspect he'll check two of the most important boxes for what Emma considers the perfect partner. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert and Zedire

Dvid1996

Oct 17, 2020
Please, tell me ther will be an ending with a polyamorous relationship between Ian, Lena and Holly, I think it's one of the best endings for thos characters, or at least one ending where Lena doesn't need to be degraded to get the money she needs....I fking love Ian and Lena characters :(

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes