TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Here's hoping that ch 9 gives us cuck content featuring someone other than Alison or Emma. Im thinking Cindy x Axel. Of course I still look forward to vanilla scenes, but I cant deny that I look forward to the cuck content just as much. Actually it's tradition for Eva to add those scenes in the beta release, based on past releases.

As for Jeremy cucking Ian, I actually think he IS the perfect guy because it hits all the stereotypes. If anything he is a cut above other "chad" characters here. A lot of games just feature a fit, hung guy whose sole purpose is to cuck the mc. In ORS Jeremy has a personality, a backstory, and frequently hangs out with his friends. We get to see how he is when hanging out with his friends, or when he trains together with Ian in the gym. He seems pretty fleshed out to me. What more can you ask for?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I know nobody cares but i got this sudden urge to share my scene wishlist...(i couldn't help it i'm sorry)
- Ivy hate fucks Louise with a huge strapon in the ass while she licks Lena's butthole.
- Stan sucks Lena's toes and then she rewards him with a footjob for being such a good boy.
- Seymour fucks Lena while Axel takes pictures.
- Jeremy films Lena while she deepthroats him then sends it to Ian.
- Ian x Cindy x Axel threesome.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I know nobody cares but i got this sudden urge to share my scene wishlist...(i couldn't help it i'm sorry)
- Ivy hate fucks Louise with a huge strapon in the ass while she licks Lena's butthole.
- Stan sucks Lena's toes and then she rewards him with a footjob for being such a good boy.
My Lana probably would be sub instead of dom. I am not into femdom staff tbh. 3 and 4 is more likely to happen than 1 and 2 imo.

Reactions: the3m_dude

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Here's hoping that ch 9 gives us cuck content featuring someone other than Alison or Emma. Im thinking Cindy x Axel. Of course I still look forward to vanilla scenes, but I cant deny that I look forward to the cuck content just as much. Actually it's tradition for Eva to add those scenes in the beta release, based on past releases.

As for Jeremy cucking Ian, I actually think he IS the perfect guy because it hits all the stereotypes. If anything he is a cut above other "chad" characters here. A lot of games just feature a fit, hung guy whose sole purpose is to cuck the mc. In ORS Jeremy has a personality, a backstory, and frequently hangs out with his friends. We get to see how he is when hanging out with his friends, or when he trains together with Ian in the gym. He seems pretty fleshed out to me. What more can you ask for?
I am hoping more for ian holly there is so much potential in the future if eva use it :oops: :oops:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
1 would be hot asf

Reactions: JoJoPool and Keller
Aug 4, 2017
I feel like ORS would be much better if we were to choose our protagonist at the beginning and the other one would act somewhat accordingly to our decisions. We could then choose if we want to see what happened on the other side or not.
It's strange to play a game with two different points of view and agendas that are often conflicting themselves, at least for me.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
We must be thinking about different Jeremy's, because the Jeremy in ORS has shit-all personality. What does he talk about or have an opinion about that in any way tells us about or fleshes out his unique personality? Even when he attempts to have morals with the 'don't bang a mate's girl' thing, he's all too ready to disregard that if/when Ian gets with Alison, so this again just adds to his complete lack of personality. How is that different to the 'big black cock that could belong to any black guy' stereotype he's being compared to?

And yes, we hear that once upon a time he was a major nerd that, for whatever reason decided to get jacked and become a chad... but we don't know the reason why, Jeremy never talks about that time, nor refers to it retrospectively, and most importantly, we don't see even the tiniest strains of that former 'major nerd' in the guy he is now. Yes, people can change pretty drastically over time, but doing a complete 180 without any indication whatsoever of who that person once was in only a handful of years is simply unrealistic. Realistically you would see some sort of indication or a 'slip up' betraying his former nerd-self. THAT would make him interesting, at least as a start - showing how much he's tried to run from his former image only to fall back into it at times.

Example: it could when he's just hanging out with Ian, Perry and Wade (or at least just Ian) where he can let down his guard, that we get to see glimpses of another side of him that he wouldn't dare show the ladies; and the indication that him being a chad is still something of an act for him and isn't him 'by nature'. Maybe being something he isn't naturally can even get a bit tiring at times (despite the obvious perks, which is why he does it), and he's still retaining some self doubt from the former nerdy him. Maybe he even misses some of the things he used to do as a nerd, or how he could just relax back then, and only ever confides in Ian about it because he's paranoid about his image. So he runs from himself, but deep down, sort of misses it.
That would actually make him a little more interesting - give him some actual dimension. Hell, If Ian became a major chad and his relationship with Jeremy was bad, he could even use his knowledge of Jeremy's background/who he is underneath against him in a few different ways.

Anyway, backstory is meant to give an insight into how a character became the way that they are, or why they are the way that they are, but Jeremy's backstory means absolutely nothing. You could get rid of it or have never read it and it wouldn't make even the tiniest difference to our understanding of Jeremy, because there's nothing to understand. Literally every main character in the entire story has more personality then he does.

Funnily enough, if you did get rid of that backstory, you'd be getting rid of the only interesting and unique thing attached to his bland-ass stereotypical character. Something that isn't even being used. It's kinda sad.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
the 'big black cock that could belong to any black guy' stereotype he's being compared to?
But that is his role in the story, to pull Ian into being a chad. Any subtleties would be a hindrance of this role. They may (hopefully) come later in the story when he has fulfilled this role.

but we don't know the reason why
The reason is obvious, he talks about it all the time. He wanted to get laid. A lot.

Dec 8, 2018
Regarding Jeremy, I think there is a conflation between finding him unlikeable and equating that with him not having any personality. Obviously he is conforming to the 'player/jock' archetype and is a lot more straightforward than some other characters, but when compared to others of similar importance I would say he has more-or-less the same amount of depth. At least I find the interactions with him and Ian to shed light on the unique dynamics of their friendship.
Also as noted above in a game like this all the characters need to serve roles first and foremost. It isn't necessarily an indicator of bad writing or design for some to have shallow personalities so that focus is put on developing the protagonists.

Did I miss the weekly update?
The last status report was Monday Oct 4th, although they are not regularly posted on a weekly basis.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
We must be thinking about different Jeremy's, because the Jeremy in ORS has shit-all personality. What does he talk about or have an opinion about that in any way tells us about or fleshes out his unique personality? Even when he attempts to have morals with the 'don't bang a mate's girl' thing, he's all too ready to disregard that if/when Ian gets with Alison, so this again just adds to his complete lack of personality. How is that different to the 'big black cock that could belong to any black guy' stereotype he's being compared to?

And yes, we hear that once upon a time he was a major nerd that, for whatever reason decided to get jacked and become a chad... but we don't know the reason why, Jeremy never talks about that time, nor refers to it retrospectively, and most importantly, we don't see even the tiniest strains of that former 'major nerd' in the guy he is now. Yes, people can change pretty drastically over time, but doing a complete 180 without any indication whatsoever of who that person once was in only a handful of years is simply unrealistic. Realistically you would see some sort of indication or a 'slip up' betraying his former nerd-self. THAT would make him interesting, at least as a start - showing how much he's tried to run from his former image only to fall back into it at times.

Example: it could when he's just hanging out with Ian, Perry and Wade (or at least just Ian) where he can let down his guard, that we get to see glimpses of another side of him that he wouldn't dare show the ladies; and the indication that him being a chad is still something of an act for him and isn't him 'by nature'. Maybe being something he isn't naturally can even get a bit tiring at times (despite the obvious perks, which is why he does it), and he's still retaining some self doubt from the former nerdy him. Maybe he even misses some of the things he used to do as a nerd, or how he could just relax back then, and only ever confides in Ian about it because he's paranoid about his image. So he runs from himself, but deep down, sort of misses it.
That would actually make him a little more interesting - give him some actual dimension. Hell, If Ian became a major chad and his relationship with Jeremy was bad, he could even use his knowledge of Jeremy's background/who he is underneath against him in a few different ways.

Anyway, backstory is meant to give an insight into how a character became the way that they are, or why they are the way that they are, but Jeremy's backstory means absolutely nothing. You could get rid of it or have never read it and it wouldn't make even the tiniest difference to our understanding of Jeremy, because there's nothing to understand. Literally every main character in the entire story has more personality then he does.

Funnily enough, if you did get rid of that backstory, you'd be getting rid of the only interesting and unique thing attached to his bland-ass stereotypical character. Something that isn't even being used. It's kinda sad.
Hmm interesting take. My comment was more or less made in response to the comments above me, which were something along the lines of Jeremy being too "bland" of a character to be the guy cucking Ian.

So in response to that, I said Jeremy isnt actually that "bland" for the archetype he is playing, if anything because of the dynamic he has with Ian and the potential to make or break that friendship based on our decisions. Furthermore, to reinterpret what I said, he has a clearly defined personality and even a glimpse of his past nerdy self. You keep harping on about the why and how, but the same can be said for other characters. What do we know of Louise, or Stan, or Perry which cannot be summed up with a few sentences like I did with Jeremy?

It sounds to me you're mistaking personality with likeability. He is a showboat and even a hypocrite at times but that doesn't mean he isn't fleshed out, it just makes him unlikeable to many (as proven in this thread and your comment). After all he is meant to be that guy in the story. You see the difference between well-written and likeable?

cicatriz02

Nov 20, 2017
Maybe for the weekend we will have the game. This week is shorter in spain cause tomorrow is the national Day. So People take vacations since last friday until wednesday.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes