Nov 15, 2020
You're aware that none of those are promises, though? You should instead highlight the sentences that follow immediately after: "In any case, I don't want to release something I'm not happy with, so it will be ready when it's ready" and "but I've learned to not underestimate the complexity of some scenes […] I will take the time I need". It's not that difficult, is it?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Serve the old guy a glass of whisky, let him get comfortable on his sofa, tease him a bit and give him the impression that he's about to score with a girl 30 years younger than him… And then BAM!! Lena hits him with her 3 hour lecture on Karl Marx when he least expects it
Fuck, now i won't be happy if Eva doesn't make this scene exactly this way. At least, the communist international have to play in this moment.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Would be cool if the new update had some Halloween stuff, but it most likely wont.

As for Jeremy, I think your perception about him depends on what kind of character you are building. I did not like him at first, but when I went the "bro" route, sharing the women with him.. he was pretty cool.

I wonder if the new update will have the fighting tournament in it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge and Reaurt

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

Chapter 9 weekly status report (8)
Hey there,
not much new to report about Chapter 9 other than I'm hacking away at the last bits of writing, I still have one major scene to finish and a few other exposition sequences to fill in the gaps. I'll try to finish as much as possible this week, hopefully leaving only the testing and some small visual tasks to complete.

I'm getting there, I hate to reiterate but thanks for your patience and be sure that the episode will come out before the end of the month, that much I can guarantee. Meanwhile, let me know what pairings are you hoping to see in this chapter and which scenes are your most anticipated ones.

Another deadline given... Another deadline to be missed. I cancelled my subscription last month when she missed the deadline again.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
There is this threesome scene (five-some if you unclude the guys) with August Ames and Abella Danger and in an effort to waste away some time 'till the new update I made an attempt to trace it.

I don't know how likely this storyline is, but if anyone is able to pull it off it's bound to be our boy Stan.
Wow, that's amazing! Aside from some minor brush-work and Lena totally looking like Riley Reid instead of having her own face, this looks the closest to official art. Impressive. Shared with Eva.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
If that's not a promise, what is? Is it kidding? I can take the long grind, but I can't take the repeated failure to keep my promise. Promises are like cheap waste paper. They serve no purpose other than to disappoint and disgust people.
Promises usually go this way: "Trust me, I'll definitely pull out before I cum! You have nothing to worry about, I promise".
To compare, "Hopefully I'll be able to get it up this time" is hardly a promise.

17demon

Aug 26, 2017

Chapter 9 weekly status report (8)
Hey there,
not much new to report about Chapter 9 other than I'm hacking away at the last bits of writing, I still have one major scene to finish and a few other exposition sequences to fill in the gaps. I'll try to finish as much as possible this week, hopefully leaving only the testing and some small visual tasks to complete.

I'm getting there, I hate to reiterate but thanks for your patience and be sure that the episode will come out before the end of the month, that much I can guarantee. Meanwhile, let me know what pairings are you hoping to see in this chapter and which scenes are your most anticipated ones.
September - by the end of the month
October - by the end of the month
Mid-November - 1% left
End of November - finished, now you need to check
Mid-December - testers checked and found an error in one word
End of December - I decided to rewrite the chapter from the beginning, since the meaning of the word in which the error was not revealed
This is sarcasm)) do not take it seriously)))

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
September - by the end of the month
October - by the end of the month
Mid-November - 1% left
End of November - finished, now you need to check
Mid-December - testers checked and found an error in one word
End of December - I decided to rewrite the chapter from the beginning, since the meaning of the word in which the error was not revealed
This is sarcasm)) do not take it seriously)))
Bets are already being made. Which will be released first: THE ELDER SCROLLS 6 or the final & bugfixed full version of OUR RED STRING. Incidentally, the estimated release year is 2028-2030. :cool:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I'm really glad we don't. I pay Eva because I like the female POV content and the concise weave with which the narrative between Lena and Ian is stitched together.

Don't need to see what the secondary characters get up to, I don't give a damn about them, so glad Eva isn't wasting development time on that. :geek:

EDIT: New update just posted.
That's fair, good point. I was just thinking that I'm actually interes
I'm really glad we don't. I pay Eva because I like the female POV content and the concise weave with which the narrative between Lena and Ian is stitched together.

Don't need to see what the secondary characters get up to, I don't give a damn about them, so glad Eva isn't wasting development time on that. :geek:

EDIT: New update just posted.

That's fair, I just think that the secondary characters in this story are actually pretty interesting!

Reactions: lifehacks
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes