Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Have you considered Seymour/Ian or Seymour/Axel?
How do you mean - with Lena in a threesome? or in a gay sense? lol
I mean, I wouldn't really be opposed to either scenario, to be honest... :p

I have considered Seymour/Lena/Axel and I think there is a chance that could happen if it continues along this line of Seymour's photo-shoots assisted by Axel, and a sub Lena who likes both of them.

I hadn't really thought of Seymour/Lena/Ian, but that could actually be pretty interesting, and possibly not that unthinkable further along if Seymour pulls Lena in (and she becomes his mistress, or even his girlfriend), and Ian works closely with Seymour (possible becomes his protege and someone he could come to really trust near the end), and they all work on Seymour's questionable schemes together. lol
Except for anal... which to me is sadly a deal breaker for that route...
Just to clarify - are you saying you do or don't like anal for Alison?

Because if you do like it (which is what I assume), I'm thinking that anal may be something that Alison eventually come around to, although it could be a while.

I know Alison said she doesn't like anal and won't do it, but we know that Alison starts out kinda conservative, both in the way she dresses and the way she handles sex, but we also see that she is both eager to please Ian (barking like a dog during sex, which I don't think any of us were expecting) and willing to bend to Ian's will in her attempt to keep him close (first being angry when he came inside her despite her telling him not to, then accepting it, and eventually admitting it was really hot - possibly loving to do it in future). We also see how much she insists on being the focus of Ian's attention, either by cutting in on his conversations with other people, or by changing up the way she dresses when Ian comments that he finds Cherry's outfit sexy (and it's sexier then what she's wearing). A lot of what she does is an attempt to have Ian completely to herself and only looking at her - she's nuts about him. So it doesn't seem impossible that her strict stance on 'no anal' might slip down the track, especially if she finds out that Ian has done it with other girls, and/or that he really likes it.

Personally I really don't like the idea of Alison feeling compelled to do it just because she knows Ian likes it, while secretly not being convinced herself. It's emotional manipulation if Ian recognizes these patterns of hers and deliberately plays on her insecurities and her feelings for him to get what he wants in future, but I guess it might work for a chad Ian who is only with Alison for the sex, has thoroughly hooked her, and doesn't really care about what she wants because he believes she'll love it anyway. Man, he sounds like an asshole in that scenario. lol.

If Ian and Alison are in romantic relationship though, or Ian at least cares about her in some way, I think it makes sense for it to happen more naturally and for Alison to be totally on board with it. Like Alison goes from having her misgivings to being a bit curious, and feeling secure and trusting enough in her relationship with Ian at that point to try it. Maybe Ian has helped her to explore some other exotic aspects of sex/bdsm by that point so anal seems relatively tame or normal in comparison, and something she'd be more willing to try as a result.

But you know, if none of that happens and Alison sticks by her refusal to do it, you gotta at least admire that she knows what she wants, and won't bend on every little thing.
I still think that there is a sweet spot with this kind of VN regarding quality and content delivery and GGGB was in a perfect place regarding that.
Yeah but GGGB wasn't anything close to the quality or complexity of ORS, which are factors which make this game one of the best adult games on this site. I liked GGGB well enough, but if ORS went back to that standard I would be a lot less thrilled about the game in general. I don't think there is any sweet spot in terms of sacrificing one for the other here, without harming the end product in some way.

IMO the best setup would probably be if Eva hired one or two more people to take care of the more menial tasks she currently does. IDK who currently helps Eva and with what (I only know she does a lot of work herself) so take this with a grain of salt, but giving over jobs like tracing and coloring the graphics, and the coding to other people, freeing up Eve to focus on the planning and writing, then 'quality checking'/approving the drawings so everything meets her standards and works well together... could possibly help.

But that's something she'd need to be convinced was the right way - it's not easy to give over control of your baby as someone who is a perfectionist and used to taking care of so much yourself. Plus I'm not sure what it would mean for her financially - whether it would be viable to hire more people or not.

Reactions: BloodyMares

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
How do you mean - with Lena in a threesome? or in a gay sense? lol
I mean, I wouldn't really be opposed to either scenario, to be honest... :p

I have considered Seymour/Lena/Axel and I think there is a chance that could happen if it continues along this line of Seymour's photo-shoots assisted by Axel, and a sub Lena who likes both of them.

I hadn't really thought of Seymour/Lena/Ian, but that could actually be pretty interesting, and possibly not that unthinkable further along if Seymour pulls Lena in (and she becomes his mistress, or even his girlfriend), and Ian works closely with Seymour (possible becomes his protege and someone he could come to really trust near the end), and they all work on Seymour's questionable schemes together. lol
Haha, yes I mostly meant in a gay threesome with Lena. You referring to Seymour as daddy gave me this idea;).

I think a lot is said Jeremy/Ian but Seymour/Ian or Seymour/Ian/Lena are possibilities. They can happen in exactly the way you said.

Axel undoubtedly is a dom, I don't see him sucking Seymour's cock. But he might fuck Seymour if he's into that. We'll only see it through Lena though. Your thoughts?

Hope you get these scenes! :p

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Considering what we saw of Axel and his reactions to Lena, I don't think it's likely he'd involve her in a threesome with another guy. He seems to want her all to himself and only willing to share her with another girl.

Axel and Seymour is a very interesting duo. They both want to corrupt Lena for their own selfish reasons. Although now they are working together (even though I suspect Seymour is using Axel without the latter being aware of it), it might end up leading to conflict betweem the 2 down the line, which could potentially lead to a very interesting scenario.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So it should be clear that after update 0.9 nothing more will happen in 2021 regarding ORS.
I wouldn't be suprise if this is a startegy from some devs streching their last updates allmost to the end of year so they can have an excuse to not work on the next one till next year you know holidays, burn out, end of year yada yada, i mean you guys think that she'll start working on the next one this year, very doubtful... and there are a few very popular games who coincidentally have a late octomber, start of november releases if somthing else doesn't show up...

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
If chapter 9 doesn't have significantly more art than chapter 8 it means her working style is very ineffective. But I hope we will be rewarded for waiting not only with a high quality update but also with bigger amount of content

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
if she says it will realse def this month does she mean the alpha version or the fullversion?Because if she means fullversion than we can hopefully see the alpha end of this week or next week :eek: :love:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
She is struggling with the writing, not the art.
I know, but if the whole development process is longer, then it means she has more time to produce art. Sometimes the best way to overcome a deadlock in writing is to do different tasks for the time being and return to writing later, after clearing your mind and rethinking. I know I may sound overly optimistic, but I hope she didn't waste these additional months only on "overcoming writing difficulities"...

if she says it will realse def this month does she mean the alpha version or the fullversion?Because if she means fullversion than we can hopefully see the alpha end of this week or next week :eek: :love:
I'm sure she means the alpha version

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes