Zedire

Jun 3, 2018

Chapter 9 weekly status report (8)
Hey there,
not much new to report about Chapter 9 other than I'm hacking away at the last bits of writing, I still have one major scene to finish and a few other exposition sequences to fill in the gaps. I'll try to finish as much as possible this week, hopefully leaving only the testing and some small visual tasks to complete.

I'm getting there, I hate to reiterate but thanks for your patience and be sure that the episode will come out before the end of the month, that much I can guarantee. Meanwhile, let me know what pairings are you hoping to see in this chapter and which scenes are your most anticipated ones.
Dang, I have seriously conflicting feeling about Seymour in this pic. On the one hand he looks like a seriously fuckable daddy right there, and not just that, but good enough to be romance-able; as in, he doesn't look slimy like his sprite often does - he looks respectable.
On the other hand, I know it's all an illusion and the man cannot be trusted, and I'll probably hate the scene cos classy, intimate images like this make me want things for my Lena that I probably won't be getting in a long time (if ever), and definately not in this scene. Damn it!

Really nice art though. Fingers crossed we get some equally nice Cindy and Alison art. :)

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I mostly agree with Zedire on this one; to me his personality just seems so straightforward that there's not very much to flesh out. I also think he's unlikeable exactly because he's less well-written than several of the other characters. Alison and Cindy also have some very uncharming traits—spoiled (Cindy), self-centred (both) and jealous (Alison)—but I have no problem seeing why they act that way in their current situation, so for me that only gives them more character depth. Jeremy is just… a not too bright guy whose whole personality revolves around his female conquests, and who we've been told was a nerd at some point.
I might have mentioned this before, but for my part I don't actually dislike Jeremy. I don't care about him, which (for me) is worse then liking or disliking or feeling intrigued to know more about a character.

What I do care about is Jeremy's backstory (in telling a good story overall), and how implementing it in subtle and clever ways could take him from being a character whom I wouldn't care one bit if he was replaced with some other random black dude who likes women and kickboxing, to someone I could genuinely like or be interested in. What's more, bringing in a bit more of his nerdy side or intelligence might actually make him a bit more suitable for Lena and her own creative, intellectual side - something for her to connect with beyond him just being a bbc. It wouldn't exactly hurt to have another guy who was semi-normal for Lena to get into a healthy relationship with, and still have her bbc.

As he is now, Jeremy is one-dimensional and forgettable - filling a niche for people who love their bbc kink, and that's it. I don't think it's too late in the story to change Jeremy for the better, giving him a growth path just like a bunch of other characters are getting - bringing out strengths and flaws as it goes. His would be quite interesting as he's torn between the nerd he was and the chad he is, and eventually finding that balance, or going full nerd again (but with confidence in being a nerd, by the end).

There's also the potential for Jeremy to be end-game for Holly, or at least someone for her to work up to. Maybe she's nerdy and intellectual enough to connect with that side of Jeremy too, as she goes on her own journey of sexual self-expression/discovery. Might be interesting.

We have Billy and whatever guys he recruits to take over player's sterotypical bbc kink needs if they want to go down that route (it probably won't be that long until those kinds of scenes start happening anyway), which can free up Jeremy to become a bit more then he is.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I never ever would have thought that an update from Eva would take about 5 (!) months. 3 months were realistic recently, but 5? With Eva's GGGB (1 month)and the first few ORS updates (2 months) it seems now like you're waiting forever for it.
Hopefully this will level off at a maximum of 3 months in the future. But: more stuff, more routes, more branches...more complications and problems for Eva? :/

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I never ever would have thought that an update from Eva would take about 5 (!) months. 3 months were realistic recently, but 5? With Eva's GGGB (1 month)and the first few ORS updates (2 months) it seems now like you're waiting forever for it.
Hopefully this will level off at a maximum of 3 months in the future. But: more stuff, more routes, more branches...more complications and problems for Eva? :/
I heard that she took some time off during the development of this chapter. That's the main reason why it is delayed till october. I don't think this will be a regular thing. I got your point but don't forget that Eva is only human too.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I heard that she took some time off during the development of this chapter. That's the main reason why it is delayed till october. I don't think this will be a regular thing. I got your point but don't forget that Eva is only human too.
It was 2 or 3 weeks of vacation iirc.
The main reason will probably be the complication of the writing, which she has already admitted. I'm her Patron and I'm not complaining either, but ~5 months of waiting feels kind of unreal if you're used to wait 1-2 months earlier. A year ago I would never have believed that something like this would be possible. But we all know: the life is full of (mostly negative) surprises :sneaky:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ok. I didn't want to share this photo as to avoid doxxing Eva's face. But I want to put to rest the misconceptions as she never actually "promised" to have the chapter released by October 1. What she said was... well, note the picture and timestamp. This evidence was shared with her most exclusive Patreons only and I'll likely get in trouble for sharing. But promise most definitely fulfilled. Eva's also, evidently, impressively flexible.

SilverArrow20XX

Nov 18, 2020
Scenes I'm most looking forward to are
Ivy's place with Lena and Holly, where Ivy brings a guy for Holly to practice on.
Maybe Jeremy, but without Louise to hold us back.

I went the bro route with Ian, and was looking forward to Jeremy sharing pics of him and Lena.
He was eager to tell Ian about the blowjob before he got interrupted.
Was disappointed when Lena swore him to secrecy, so I hope he makes an exception for Ian.
Eventually lead to an MMF threesome with Ian, Jeremy, and Lena. (Emma too at some point.)

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Eva's updates are quite genuine, she told us what she's trying to do, and the challenges of it. Perhaps it's better to give her some emotional support rather than grabbing her neck saying she's a liar.

Constructive criticism could be helpful, but complain is just someone whining.

For paying patrons, ask yourself, do you believe Eva can deliver ORS? Is it worth the money? If the answer is Yes, stop whining. If the answer is No, why are you still paying?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
It was 2 or 3 weeks of vacation iirc.
The main reason will probably be the complication of the writing, which she has already admitted. I'm her Patron and I'm not complaining either, but ~5 months of waiting feels kind of unreal if you're used to wait 1-2 months earlier. A year ago I would never have believed that something like this would be possible. But we all know: the life is full of (mostly negative) surprises :sneaky:
Except if you look at their timeline of updates, this isn't unusual and given large updates this is actually more for par for the course.

No. The last Chapter (Chapter 7) came out in March 2021.

Chapter 6 came out in December 2020.

Chapter 5 came out in August 2020.

Chapter 4 came out in July 2020.

Chapter 6 was huge however. So, depending on the length it varies quite significantly.
Just to reiterate:

Wait between Chapter 7 and 8 was 3 months.

Wait between Chapter 6 to 7 was 3 months.

Chapter 5 to 6 was 4 months

Chapter 4 to 5 was 1 month

Not sure what u'all are complaining about tbh. If you want to gripe about anyone, I'd say look at Summertime Saga, which in fairness is an excellent game but has small updates maybe twice a year. Given that their Patreon makes $359k USD a year... I'd have more issue with that than anyone else. At least Eva comes up with relatively speedy and regular updates that are not just consistent but actually push the narrative forward.

Last edited:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
She's trying her best, not jerking off like us.
It smells like November :rolleyes:
When it rains in November ;)
just in time for nnn
Make an exception. Cindy wouldn't mind ;)
I will not wait ch 10. May be among the other games in 2023 i will download ch 11.
You said that last month. Yet, you're here.
Dang, I have seriously conflicting feeling about Seymour in this pic. On the one hand he looks like a seriously fuckable daddy right there, and not just that, but good enough to be romance-able; as in, he doesn't look slimy like his sprite often does - he looks respectable.
On the other hand, I know it's all an illusion and the man cannot be trusted, and I'll probably hate the scene cos classy, intimate images like this make me want things for my Lena that I probably won't be getting in a long time (if ever), and definately not in this scene. Damn it!

Really nice art though. Fingers crossed we get some equally nice Cindy and Alison art. :)
Have you considered Seymour/Ian or Seymour/Axel?

Reactions: lifehacks

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I'm wondering if there's gonna be a "depravity" route with Alison, i mean, she's seemingly willing to accept anything Ian asks of her, a couple of exhibitionist events would be baller.

Kinda like the "gangster" path in GGGB.
Except for anal... which to me is sadly a deal breaker for that route...

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Eva's updates are quite genuine, she told us what she's trying to do, and the challenges of it. Perhaps it's better to give her some emotional support rather than grabbing her neck saying she's a liar.

Constructive criticism could be helpful, but complain is just someone whining.

For paying patrons, ask yourself, do you believe Eva can deliver ORS? Is it worth the money? If the answer is Yes, stop whining. If the answer is No, why are you still paying?
Her ACTUAL patreons and the ones who actually have a saying in this are more tolerant and supporting, you can read the comments on her public posts so whiners will continue to whine but since Eva doesn't read or give a shit about what these whiners say.

She delivered monthly consistent updates for GGGB for years but whiners chose to shit all over it.

Rosequake

Jan 12, 2021
I'm pretty chill about this because Eva has already proven through GGGB that she does deliver the goods. I don't think 99% of the people posting on this forum know how time consuming making a game like this can be, especially after the initial chapters when multiple branches make everything complicated as shit. If you want to really see what a grifter looks like, just look at Female Agent, where the dev has been slowly shrinking the game and removing what little content there was for the last three years whilst somehow milking thousands of dollars a month from gullible idiots.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes