BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I wish we could take multiple POVs with guys like Jeremy/Wade/Axel to see their scenes with girls other than Lena. A Jeremy/Cindy scene would be awesome!
I'm really glad we don't. I pay Eva because I like the female POV content and the concise weave with which the narrative between Lena and Ian is stitched together.

Don't need to see what the secondary characters get up to, I don't give a damn about them, so glad Eva isn't wasting development time on that. :geek:

EDIT: New update just posted.

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018

Chapter 9 weekly status report (8)
Hey there,
not much new to report about Chapter 9 other than I'm hacking away at the last bits of writing, I still have one major scene to finish and a few other exposition sequences to fill in the gaps. I'll try to finish as much as possible this week, hopefully leaving only the testing and some small visual tasks to complete.

I'm getting there, I hate to reiterate but thanks for your patience and be sure that the episode will come out before the end of the month, that much I can guarantee. Meanwhile, let me know what pairings are you hoping to see in this chapter and which scenes are your most anticipated ones.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Y

Hey there,
not much new to report about Chapter 9 other than I'm hacking away at the last bits of writing, I still have one major scene to finish and a few other exposition sequences to fill in the gaps. I'll try to finish as much as possible this week, hopefully leaving only the testing and some small visual tasks to complete.

I'm getting there, I hate to reiterate but thanks for your patience and be sure that the episode will come out before the end of the month, that much I can guarantee. Meanwhile, let me know what pairings are you hoping to see in this chapter and which scenes are your most anticipated ones.
Ya I won't be getting this scene.

Reactions: qwertycoltan

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hey there,

So, is this going to be the moment when I'm going to make Lena shatter this presumptuous old man's ambition to corrupt her? Can not wait

And I'm looking for Ian and Alison's trip; Lena getting more into turning Louise her slave; Ian/Cindy interections after the alley and of course, Ian/Lena scenes and Ian/Holly/Lena interectionsw

Zufering

Mar 3, 2019
Hey guys, how can I install the jdmod on android or where can I download it :( ?
I've done research but i don't fully get it.

punisher33

Feb 7, 2020

Hey there,

ı guess lena doing strip in this scene

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Hey there,

In this teaser Seymour has a striking resemblance to Lena especially the eyes... Maybe her mom was naughty and he is her real daddy.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Hey there,

this month? ok

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
What was promised in the last month has been delayed until the end of the month, not a day or two, or a week or two. You know what can do in a month.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
This new status reports probably means we won't see the new update at the end of this week. Weekend of October 23/24th is the most likely option imho

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Meanwhile, let me know what pairings are you hoping to see in this chapter and which scenes are your most anticipated ones.
Cindy directing Ian's penis into the gaping starfish of Lena who is edging Stan with her mouth so much that he has trouble breathing under his leather mask while Louise sits on his face. You know, vanilla stuff.

Nov 15, 2020
Hmm interesting take. My comment was more or less made in response to the comments above me, which were something along the lines of Jeremy being too "bland" of a character to be the guy cucking Ian.

So in response to that, I said Jeremy isnt actually that "bland" for the archetype he is playing, if anything because of the dynamic he has with Ian and the potential to make or break that friendship based on our decisions. Furthermore, to reinterpret what I said, he has a clearly defined personality and even a glimpse of his past nerdy self. You keep harping on about the why and how, but the same can be said for other characters. What do we know of Louise, or Stan, or Perry which cannot be summed up with a few sentences like I did with Jeremy?

It sounds to me you're mistaking personality with likeability. He is a showboat and even a hypocrite at times but that doesn't mean he isn't fleshed out, it just makes him unlikeable to many (as proven in this thread and your comment). After all he is meant to be that guy in the story. You see the difference between well-written and likeable?
I mostly agree with Zedire on this one; to me his personality just seems so straightforward that there's not very much to flesh out. I also think he's unlikeable exactly because he's less well-written than several of the other characters. Alison and Cindy also have some very uncharming traits—spoiled (Cindy), self-centred (both) and jealous (Alison)—but I have no problem seeing why they act that way in their current situation, so for me that only gives them more character depth. Jeremy is just… a not too bright guy whose whole personality revolves around his female conquests, and who we've been told was a nerd at some point.

I do agree there's some redeeming qualities to his personality and/or storyline, though. The dynamic he's developing with Ian (and Lena) in some paths makes his story far more interesting than if a similar character was introduced at this point. It doesn't make his personality more interesting, but it's one of the paths I'm most intrigued to see where is going.

I also think his interactions with Lena suggest that he's not as confident as he wants people to think. He objects before the blowjob at Ivy's place, and he's hesitating both before and after the scene in Louise's bedroom. He obviously agrees to it because he wants to, but I suspect it's also because he's incredibly weak-willed. His relationship with Louise seems similar; Louise declares that they're in a relationship, and Jeremy is unable to stand up for himself and just follows along. Fittingly enough he can pretend that both situations are just a part of his player lifestyle. Lena is clearly the one in control of their affair, and I'm hoping we'll see some depth to him if Lena pushes him out of his control zone in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneRow and Zedire
Nov 15, 2020
So, is this going to be the moment when I'm going to make Lena shatter this presumptuous old man's ambition to corrupt her? Can not wait
Serve the old guy a glass of whisky, let him get comfortable on his sofa, tease him a bit and give him the impression that he's about to score with a girl 30 years younger than him… And then BAM!! Lena hits him with her 3 hour lecture on Karl Marx when he least expects it

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes