dundun

Jul 6, 2017
So, which characters do everyone think we'll get scenes with in the upcoming update? Based on the sneak peeks and the general direction of the story, I would guess the following:

• Ian and Lena (they seem to always have one sex scene)
  • Ian and Alison (their upcoming trip)
  • Ian and Cindy (it's not like Ian's gonna end up in her bedroom to discuss their mutual passion for live, laugh, love posters…)
  • Ian and Holly (no particular hints regarding this, but if the two of them started dating after their weekend at the hotel, it's very unlikely Holly will let another week pass without spending time with him)
  • Alison nudes—Ian texting with Jeremy (the Discord sneak peek of Alison; the scenario where Alison invites Jeremy to the trip instead of Ian)
  • Cindy—photoshoot at Axel's place (hard to say how it will unfold, but a sex scene seems unlikely)
  • Lena and Seymour (we know they'll meet, and after the last photoshoot with Axel, another regular shoot would be a step backwards. No idea what will happen—blowjob, vanilla sex, Lena on a leash serving Seymour his whiskeys? Who knows)
  • Lena and Axel (upcoming photoshoot at his place)
  • Ian and Cherry (this is more of a random guess. But she was by and large absent in the last chapter, and the revelation of her role in the Lena/Axel drama makes her a more important character in the story)
A couple of other scenes with Lena also seems likely—but that's harder to guess on, as I think she had scenes with all her current options in the previous chapter.
Everyone is so excited about Alison's trip, but that is only going to happen after Ian finishes his book.
Lena and Seymour are due for an interesting conversation. Lena remarked some time ago that she is going to ask him why exactly she keeps getting fired from his restaurant. :) So lines might get drawn, agendas might be revealed, ultimatums might get issued :D
Mike, with his recent promotion, might also be due for more action.
Also aren't you missing someone? Robert. There must always be a scene with Robert. Always!:ROFLMAO:
I'll stay with my prediction. Cindy, Holly, MarkMike, Alison, Seymour and Robert

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Everyone is so excited about Alison's trip, but that is only going to happen after Ian finishes his book.
Lena and Seymour are due for an interesting conversation. Lena remarked some time ago that she is going to ask him why exactly she keeps getting fired from his restaurant. :) So lines might get drawn, agendas might be revealed, ultimatums might get issued :D
Mark, with his recent promotion, might also be due for more action.
Also aren't you missing someone? Robert. There must always be a scene with Robert. Always!:ROFLMAO:
I'll stay with my prediction. Cindy, Holly, Mark, Alison, Seymour and Robert
Yes exactly, the Part about the Alison Trip you are pointing out is really important because Ian clearly stated that this Trip can't happen before the whole Book Thing is done so how can this already happen in Chapter 9? I still think a new IanxAlison Scene will happen 100% this Chapter but I could see this upcoming Trip later as a defining Moment for the Alison Route and in which Direction the Relationship with her will go.

My Predicitions for Scenes with Lena and Ian are:
IanxLena (obviously 100%), IanxAlison (100%), IanxHolly, LenaxAxel, LenaxRobert, IanxCherry and maaaybe LenaxHolly or LenaxLouise and IanxMinerva.

Also I'm sure there will be Scenes with Cindy and Seymour but somehow I still have no idea how this will play out so I'm not predicting Sex Scenes with them yet (but let's hope) :D

And at last my wishful Prediction since ever : IanxIvy

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I CANT WAIT my boooody is readyy and my small pp too LETS GO!!! :eek: :eek::oops:

Yes exactly, the Part about the Alison Trip you are pointing out is really important because Ian clearly stated that this Trip can't happen before the whole Book Thing is done so how can this already happen in Chapter 9? I still think a new IanxAlison Scene will happen 100% this Chapter but I could see this upcoming Trip later as a defining Moment for the Alison Route and in which Direction the Relationship with her will go.

My Predicitions for Scenes with Lena and Ian are:
IanxLena (obviously 100%), IanxAlison (100%), IanxHolly, LenaxAxel, LenaxRobert, IanxCherry and maaaybe LenaxHolly or LenaxLouise and IanxMinerva.

Also I'm sure there will be Scenes with Cindy and Seymour but somehow I still have no idea how this will play out so I'm not predicting Sex Scenes with them yet (but let's hope) :D

And at last my wishful Prediction since ever : IanxIvy
dont worry mate if ian is not ready alison has plenty of other choices;) :)

• Haha
Reactions: dogedoge

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
IanxIvy would legitimately kill me
If that happens, not even in this chapter but somewhere down the road, Eva can just pack her bags and go to Maldives or something, the game would be finished because she couldn't possibly create a better scene and pairing than that.
IanxIvyxBadjess

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
So the last alphas released on a Saturday (22nd May, and a Sunday (21st feb. On those ones, it sounded like in the last weekly update that it was complete, just awaiting testing though. the 0.6 alpha came out mid week(also the 0.5 alpha and the 0.4alpha). I'm going to predict that it will be monday/tuesday, much as it pains me, as it sounds like there is slightly more to do post last weekly update than usual. As long as it's before nnn I'll be happy!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes