oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
So, which characters do everyone think we'll get scenes with in the upcoming update? Based on the sneak peeks and the general direction of the story, I would guess the following:

• Ian and Lena (they seem to always have one sex scene)
  • Ian and Alison (their upcoming trip)
  • Ian and Cindy (it's not like Ian's gonna end up in her bedroom to discuss their mutual passion for live, laugh, love posters…)
  • Ian and Holly (no particular hints regarding this, but if the two of them started dating after their weekend at the hotel, it's very unlikely Holly will let another week pass without spending time with him)
  • Alison nudes—Ian texting with Jeremy (the Discord sneak peek of Alison; the scenario where Alison invites Jeremy to the trip instead of Ian)
  • Cindy—photoshoot at Axel's place (hard to say how it will unfold, but a sex scene seems unlikely)
  • Lena and Seymour (we know they'll meet, and after the last photoshoot with Axel, another regular shoot would be a step backwards. No idea what will happen—blowjob, vanilla sex, Lena on a leash serving Seymour his whiskeys? Who knows)
  • Lena and Axel (upcoming photoshoot at his place)
  • Ian and Cherry (this is more of a random guess. But she was by and large absent in the last chapter, and the revelation of her role in the Lena/Axel drama makes her a more important character in the story)
A couple of other scenes with Lena also seems likely—but that's harder to guess on, as I think she had scenes with all her current options in the previous chapter.
So many possibilities. But given how creative Eva has been, we might get some surprises.
I guess Robert, Mike, and possibly Billy will get some.

Nov 15, 2020
So many possibilities. But given how creative Eva has been, we might get some surprises.
I guess Robert, Mike, and possibly Billy will get some.
Yeah, you're right, there's usually a surprise or two. Axel and Seymour are the ones most likely to get their first sex scenes, but that's hardly surprising. Personally I'd love to see a scene with Lena and Emma. They've begun getting to know it each other in the last chapters, and with Emma's spontaneous and carefree nature I wouldn't count it as completely unlikely, at least.

Pakamak

Jul 11, 2020
I have been thinking with chapter 0.9 since it seem's like we are having another photo shoot with Axel which by the look of thing's is 99% being held in his apartment do you think this will give him the chance to blackmail Ian.

What i mean by that is and of course this is just my speculation how the scene is gonna go:
Cindy goes to another photo shoot,
Wade can't make it for some reason so he ask's Ian to be there so Cindy isn't left alone with Axel,
During the shoot when Cindy gets nude Axel decides to push thing's even further and ask's Ian to join Cindy in the shoot,
At first they feel a little bit uncomfortable because of what happened after the party,
But as Axel keep's taking pictures and tell's them to act more natural and Ian and Cindy have a quiet conversation about what happened,they accept that it did happen(whether you just kissed her or full on penetrated her)they get more relaxed around each other and thing's keep escalating until we hit the JACKPOT scene(just oral and maybe even full on sex) or hell just even a passionate kiss between the two of you
Axel keep's on snapping pictures while Ian and Cindy are going at it and now he has you.

It doesn't matter if you have a romantic relationship with Lena or not because he's gonna send the pictures to Wade and you'r friend's if you don't help him with what ever plan he has,more than likely to help him get Lena back and maybe something more devious.

So that's what i have been thinking since Eva released that sneak peek and i was wondering what everyone here thought.
Do you think it's gonna happen or not,is Axel maybe gonna tell them how he has to quickly go somewhere and when Ian and Cindy think they are alone they get to it,maybe even Axel voyeur style takes pictures of them while they think they are alone.

...Or am i just so fucking deprived of my favourite girl Cindy that i've just gone fucking nuts!!!

Dec 8, 2018
I wonder what the chances are of seeing another Minerva scene. We've had quite a few scenes with her in the most recent updates so I wouldn't be surprised if she was passed over for this one, but at the same time Eva has given her more content than other side characters like Cherry. And there are even indications that a romantic route with her might be possible.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
So, which characters do everyone think we'll get scenes with in the upcoming update? Based on the sneak peeks and the general direction of the story, I would guess the following:

• Ian and Cindy (it's not like Ian's gonna end up in her bedroom to discuss their mutual passion for live, laugh, love posters…)
  • Ian and Holly (no particular hints regarding this, but if the two of them started dating after their weekend at the hotel, it's very unlikely Holly will let another week pass without spending time with him)
  • Alison nudes—Ian texting with Jeremy (the Discord sneak peek of Alison; the scenario where Alison invites Jeremy to the trip instead of Ian)
  • Cindy—photoshoot at Axel's place (hard to say how it will unfold, but a sex scene seems unlikely)
  • Lena and Seymour (we know they'll meet, and after the last photoshoot with Axel, another regular shoot would be a step backwards. No idea what will happen—blowjob, vanilla sex, Lena on a leash serving Seymour his whiskeys? Who knows)
  • Ian and Cherry (this is more of a random guess. But she was by and large absent in the last chapter, and the revelation of her role in the Lena/Axel drama makes her a more important character in the story)
A couple of other scenes with Lena also seems likely—but that's harder to guess on, as I think she had scenes with all her current options in the previous chapter.
Ian/Lena for sure.
Ian/Alison if their trip really happens on this chapter.
Ian/Cindy on her and Wade's bedroom (if the background shown was indeed theirs).
Ian/Cherry (she was completely absent for what - 2 chapters prior to the last one? And she only had a really small scene on the last one, so I'm guessing Ian will see her to hear her pov on the Axel debacle).
Since Eva likes to throw in surprising scenes for most people, I'm betting on Ian/Ivy happening on this one, or Ian/BJess (for a safer bet).
I believe Eva likes to rotate the focus between the supporting cast and, considering Holly has been totally on the spotlight lately, I think she'll be put on the fridge this chapter and play a small role.
Lena/Seymour (how sexual it'll be, only Eva knows), maybe Lena/Emma and I have no other ideas.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What are some other good female protag games?
I have played GGGB, Anna, Lust Campus
Female protagonist other than GGGB and ORS? Good ones? Man, there's a bunch of them out there. You've got Healslut. Then there's Last Evil. Plus there's Healslu- oh. Wait. I said that one. Well, there's always Last E- Uh. Well. There's a bunch of em. Quite a bunch..

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Today has been my 5 month two hours fourteen minute and thirtyfive second since last update. I need find more time together with my Cindys. Love life is suffering. Eva has ruin my dating life with her late updates. She promise I be dating now and even I bought the oil for my datings. Why always this greedy dev who always like to milkers? :mad:
5.5 months for your 20mins gameplay ;)

suzuki1980

Jun 1, 2019

I was really hoping for more Jeremy action. The scene in the last update was good, but was over in a hurry. Probably have to wait until Chapter 10.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I was really hoping for more Jeremy action. The scene in the last update was good, but was over in a hurry. Probably have to wait until Chapter 10.
Jeremy will not be part of chapter 9. Maybe we see him talk or train with Ian but not more.
I would bet my ass on it.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes