lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Way to spoil and kill the speculation, Lara.

That's exactly the case unfortunately, but I take all the blame for the lack of polish. I guess I'm near a burnout with ORS and that's why I was so easily distracted and barely tested anything. I suspect Lena's POV will have many more than Ian's because I won't get to test it, but Lara will probably do her best. I'll be focusing my effort to polish the Beta version.
Take care yourself, Bloody. I need your guide to play this calmly

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Not really relevant but it's a ORS sig so I might as well ask here.

Why does my signature only show the link and not the image?

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Not really relevant but it's a ORS sig so I might as well ask here.

Why does my signature only show the link and not the image?
you should wrap the link in the
[IMG] [/IMG]tags. Or click in the toolbar the picture icon (Insert image) and past here the link, it will warp it automatically.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
No it's not. The heck are you talking about.
The only time saves doesn't work when 0.5 version or something. Other than that there is no problem with saves. Unless if you are use the alfa version save.
General rule in almost every game: Back up your final release saves. You can usually load final release saves on an alpha or beta without issue, but you're often shit outta luck the other way around. Play the alpha and beta with a back-up final save, aware that you're going to have to reload the final save of the previous chapter and play through the new chapter again once the final comes out. Even if a beta seems to load well on a final, you might be SOL a chapter or two down the line (or worse yet, ten+ chapters/levels in) when a previously unnoticeable coding or design mismatch finally triggers an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: godoff95

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Maybe also games like LIDAS ADVENTURES or ELENA'S LIFE. But from update to update these games became more and more to trash.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I see some of you still have technical questions about the new release, allow me to try and answer a few of them.

What happens to the save slots?
The bottom row will no longer be displayed, this is indeed as preparation for an official Android port. This is not a confirmation of a ch9 Android port.
(slot 13, 14, 15, and 16 to be exact)

What can I do to keep those saves?
Move them, rename them, whatever you want to call it. This can be done in at least two ways.
1. Open the game and load a save, then save it in a new slot, delete the old one. ( - slow / + allows you to read save description + view thumbnail)
2. Open the save folder with your file explorer. Saves are named X-Y-LT1.save with X being the page number and Y being the slot number. All saves with Y numbers 13, 14, 15, and 16 need to be renamed. ( + faster / - no info about the save)

Will old saves still work?
Yes, saves from the chapter 8 release are still compatible with chapter 9. Saves from earlier releases might also still be compatible but I won't vouch for that.

Will the scene gallery be included in the ch9 alpha release?
Yes, all scenes from ch1-8 are included. I've finished work on one of the MC's CH9 scenes, I'll start work on the other MC's scenes as soon as I can. Eva is not involved in this. If I can't finish them all before alpha release, don't blame Eva.

Do I need to start over to unlock gallery scenes?
Depends. For 100% unlock without cheating? Yes.
I added 90% of the triggers for the unlocks already during chapter 8 release, so those who started new saves with the ch8 final version will have most scenes unlocked.
If you have the saves, loading an old save and playing till the end of a sexy scene should unlock them in the gallery. (Triggers are placed at the end/ before transition to next scene).

I hope these answers are clear enough. Feel free to pin this.
Thanks for this answer. Also, your name makes me think of Lara Croft flying around the world. Neat.

Last edited:

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I really don't mind helping with the testing since I play every possible route and combo. I start fresh every time I play.

Nov 15, 2020
So, which characters do everyone think we'll get scenes with in the upcoming update? Based on the sneak peeks and the general direction of the story, I would guess the following:

• Ian and Lena (they seem to always have one sex scene)
  • Ian and Alison (their upcoming trip)
  • Ian and Cindy (it's not like Ian's gonna end up in her bedroom to discuss their mutual passion for live, laugh, love posters…)
  • Ian and Holly (no particular hints regarding this, but if the two of them started dating after their weekend at the hotel, it's very unlikely Holly will let another week pass without spending time with him)
  • Alison nudes—Ian texting with Jeremy (the Discord sneak peek of Alison; the scenario where Alison invites Jeremy to the trip instead of Ian)
  • Cindy—photoshoot at Axel's place (hard to say how it will unfold, but a sex scene seems unlikely)
  • Lena and Seymour (we know they'll meet, and after the last photoshoot with Axel, another regular shoot would be a step backwards. No idea what will happen—blowjob, vanilla sex, Lena on a leash serving Seymour his whiskeys? Who knows)
  • Lena and Axel (upcoming photoshoot at his place)
  • Ian and Cherry (this is more of a random guess. But she was by and large absent in the last chapter, and the revelation of her role in the Lena/Axel drama makes her a more important character in the story)
A couple of other scenes with Lena also seems likely—but that's harder to guess on, as I think she had scenes with all her current options in the previous chapter.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes