Nov 15, 2020
I believe Eva likes to rotate the focus between the supporting cast and, considering Holly has been totally on the spotlight lately, I think she'll be put on the fridge this chapter and play a small role.
You're right that Eva often rotates between the characters, but in Holly's case I felt the justification for her and Ian not meeting felt a bit forced even for one chapter. As she's the one character both Lena and Ian can get together with, she's also bound to have more scenes than most others. But there's not anything particular in the story or in the sneak peeks to indicate anything, so it's hard to tell.

Everyone is so excited about Alison's trip, but that is only going to happen after Ian finishes his book.
[…]
Also aren't you missing someone? Robert. There must always be a scene with Robert. Always!:ROFLMAO:
As Lena's gotten a whole bunch of other options now, and it seems their relationship isn't going in any particular direction, I conveniently skipped Robert. But the same things could be said before the previous chapter, and still Lena's first sex scene was exactly with Robert. So who knows, maybe you're right. :cautious:

I have to admit I had forgotten the part about the trip not happening before Ian finishes his book. That could take a while, I guess. But what about the Alison sneak peek from Discord? If I remember correctly, the background looked completely similar to the hotel room from the trip with Holly. I guess Alison and Jeremy could go on a trip together now if Ian's not involved with Alison, while Ian and Alison won't travel until later; even though that's not the most intuitive way to structure it.

Edit: Or Ian sits down with his book and it turns out that he, without remembering it, sat down and wrote a complete masterpiece while he was tripping in chapter 8. E-mail the manuscript to Seymour; call Alison; go on trip; come back to book launch and rave reviews. Case solved.

Dec 17, 2019
So, which characters do everyone think we'll get scenes with in the upcoming update? Based on the sneak peeks and the general direction of the story, I would guess the following:

• Ian and Lena (they seem to always have one sex scene)
  • Ian and Alison (their upcoming trip)
  • Ian and Cindy (it's not like Ian's gonna end up in her bedroom to discuss their mutual passion for live, laugh, love posters…)
  • Ian and Holly (no particular hints regarding this, but if the two of them started dating after their weekend at the hotel, it's very unlikely Holly will let another week pass without spending time with him)
  • Alison nudes—Ian texting with Jeremy (the Discord sneak peek of Alison; the scenario where Alison invites Jeremy to the trip instead of Ian)
  • Cindy—photoshoot at Axel's place (hard to say how it will unfold, but a sex scene seems unlikely)
  • Lena and Seymour (we know they'll meet, and after the last photoshoot with Axel, another regular shoot would be a step backwards. No idea what will happen—blowjob, vanilla sex, Lena on a leash serving Seymour his whiskeys? Who knows)
  • Lena and Axel (upcoming photoshoot at his place)
  • Ian and Cherry (this is more of a random guess. But she was by and large absent in the last chapter, and the revelation of her role in the Lena/Axel drama makes her a more important character in the story)
A couple of other scenes with Lena also seems likely—but that's harder to guess on, as I think she had scenes with all her current options in the previous chapter.
*CHANTING* BILLY BILLY BILLY BILLY BILLY BILLY BILLY BILLY *CHANTING*

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
But what about the Alison sneak peek from Discord? If I remember correctly, the background looked completely similar to the hotel room from the trip with Holly. I guess Alison and Jeremy could go on a trip together now if Ian's not involved with Alison, while Ian and Alison won't travel until later; even though that's not the most intuitive way to structure it.

Edit: Or Ian sits down with his book and it turns out that he, without remembering it, sat down and wrote a complete masterpiece while he was tripping in chapter 8. E-mail the manuscript to Seymour; call Alison; go on trip; come back to book launch and rave reviews. Case solved.
When Alison is with Jeremy he tells Ian that Alison invited him for a weekend, so yes, that could be it.
We don't know how close to finished Ian's book is, it could be very close. There have been 6 choices, genre in chapter 2, motivation (3), antagonist (4), mentor(5), challenge(6) and love story(8). How many choices can there still be?

Nov 15, 2020
We don't know how close to finished Ian's book is, it could be very close. There have been 6 choices, genre in chapter 2, motivation (3), antagonist (4), mentor(5), challenge(6) and love story(8). How many choices can there still be?
True enough, we might approach the end soon. I've always imagined that the book will be finished in the latter stages of the story, but that's not based on anything whatsoever. Obviously a book is also very far from finished when you submit the first draft (even though I imagine [and hope] the story will skip most of the more tedious parts of the editing process).

I think only one left: conclusion
"Conclusion" as in how the story ends, right? Yeah, that seems like a good shout. A happy ending, a tragic one, or more of an open ending (or some more creative versions) as the alternatives, maybe?

For the Allison Mains out there. Do you think that fight with Milo is gonna play a role in her affection for whoever attacked him?
It sets a variable, so I imagine it will, but I think it's difficult to say how Alison will react. I doubt she condones violence, but with the way she's desperate for Ian's attention and recognition, I don't consider it as completely unlikely that she'll somehow be flattered if Ian knocks him out.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
For the Allison Mains out there. Do you think that fight with Milo is gonna play a role in her affection for whoever attacked him?
Yeah I'm also curious about this espescially since the Game gives you a Choice if you fight Milo or Jeremy...And therefore also the question what Decision is right for the Alison Route? I just can't see the consequences of this closing the Alison Path no matter if you fight him or not because I imagine Alison will believe Ian if he tells her how the meeting with Milo went.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
True enough, we might approach the end soon. I've always imagined that the book will be finished in the latter stages of the story, but that's not based on anything whatsoever. Obviously a book is also very far from finished when you submit the first draft (even though I imagine [and hope] the story will skip most of the more tedious parts of the editing process).
I think Ian will finish (and optionally win the competition) it in the first part of the story. I mean, how long can you drag it out?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think Ian will finish (and optionally win the competition) it in the first part of the story. I mean, how long can you drag it out?
I've assumed that since it has a unique associated fight mechanic in the game, that at least it will be an enduring theme. You could be right that the tournament concludes early, but then I would assume a career option as a professional fighter might open up to winning Ian's (or Jeremy's).

I wouldn't mind such a path, especially if such a story were to be spiced up in variation between the establishment of various romantic relationships. It would be fun to see how different partner options would respond to an Ian adapting to that life. Lena has already expressed disapproval for violence so it could at least be a dramatic background for their relationship, and it would be fun if any of the other options, Cindy or Alison for example, were to more readily approve.

It would be interesting if you could have routes where Ian and his chosen partner could become a semi-celeb power-couple - and this could happen with both the fighting and the writing routes - for example if Cindy or Lena become professional models, or if Lena becomes a musician, or with Holly as an established writer.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It would be fun to see how different partner options would respond to an Ian adapting to that life
I have a strong feelling that win MMA tournament and become a chad fighter will be crucial for a Ian/Ivy relationship.

It would be interesting if you could have routes where Ian and his chosen partner could become a semi-celeb power-couple - and this could happen with both the fighting and the writing routes - for example if Cindy or Lena become professional models, or if Lena becomes a musician, or with Holly as an established writer.
Yeah, I want that too. Ian and Lena been successful in their dreams is my goal

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes