ntrnar

Jul 21, 2017
Do tell :rolleyes: you seem to know more than me... Personally I assume a late Sunday release, though I would not get my hopes up that the update will be bigger than previous ones. One troll on the last page talked about 20min worth of content, that is simply idiotic. If you rush trough it pressing [ctrl] maybe but thusfar EK has delivered constitency in terms of volume if not frequency.
Wouldn't suprise me if even the play-testers don't know the planned release. I hope for this Sunday but could well be anytime this week depending on the bugs needing fixed

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I'm not there for 7 days from tomorrow due to my vacation. As far as I'm concerned, the release can wait until next Sunday. :cool:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Tomorrow would be great but after 5 months of waiting I am no longer an optimist when it comes to guessing how soon the update will come out :LOL:

Reactions: tiger8125

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
As the saying goes: You can't please everyone. This will probably also apply to Update 0.9 and the new content. Some will love it and others will be disappointed (because the scenes they wanted are not included, etc.).
There's been months of people theorizing what scenes will be in this update so I'm sure some will be disappointed. (Sorry for the IanxAxel fans)

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
There is no specific day for EvaKiss to releases her game. There might be a higher likelyhood on weekends, because that is more convenient to patreons, but in the end it comes out when she is finished.
There is also no specific time, again it is when she is finished. She does only post after around midday though(Spain local time) and can post deep into the morning (6 am).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
I guess there will be some cuck content for Ian in the new update (besides more pictures from Jeremy). I hope mostly for Cindy x Axel, Lena x Axel and Holly x Mark (even if Ian is on Holly's route, Lena can still advise Holly to date Mark).
Ian would be so cucked if Holly & Mark, Lena & Axel/Mike, Allison & Jeremy. Ian can probably do it again with his boss :LOL:

Reactions: mommysboiii
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes