L621

Jul 19, 2017
Who is this Mark guy you people keep mentioning xD? Not once have I encountered him, although if he's part of Holly's storyline then it makes sense because I don't care much for her character.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Who is this Mark guy you people keep mentioning xD? Not once have I encountered him, although if he's part of Holly's storyline then it makes sense because I don't care much for her character.
A character from gggb

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
mark.png
This is Mark from GGGB. He has a short sex scene (MMFF) with Ashley after they meet in a club. No clue if it's going to be the same guy. I assume it would make some Asian fans of Eva's work happy if it turns out to be him.

Reactions: KDXvd and L621

L621

Jul 19, 2017
View attachment 1466794
This is Mark from GGGB. He has a short sex scene (MMFF) with Ashley after they meet in a club. No clue if it's going to be the same guy. I assume it would make some Asian fans of Eva's work happy if it turns out to be him.
Oh it's that dude. Totally forgettable, and honestly I'd rather see some more prolific characters from GGGB make their appearance in ORS than him, IF it turns out to be him.

Though as I said a few pages back I don't think we need a bunch of GGGB cameos.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I can feel the blueballs from here
truee can somebody post a countdown pls I need this update man

I guess there will be some cuck content for Ian in the new update (besides more pictures from Jeremy). I hope mostly for Cindy x Axel, Lena x Axel and Holly x Mark (even if Ian is on Holly's route, Lena can still advise Holly to date Mark).
that holly think would be hot as fuck I think I would cum in 3 seconds and it would fit ivy and evil lena route if they slowly corrupt holly poor boii ian f in chat :( :(

View attachment 1466794
No they are talking about this guy

lena mark.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alex_12 and p22

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
No they are talking about this guy
That is Mike. Mark is the guy that Ivy knows and we haven't seen yet. Both she and Lena can encouraged Holly to go on a date with him. My guess is that we won't get to see the date itself, but we might hear about it the next time the girls decide to enjoy another glass of wine or at the gym.

It's easy to understand the confusion, when they both have 4 letters long names that start with M. That is why, it's considered a good practice in stories, to use names that start with different letters. In the earlier chapters I had the same issue with Cherry and Cindy. Also Lena & Louise is another same letter pairing.

Last edited:
Reactions: pavlogrk

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018

Chapter 9 Alpha about to drop
I just wanted to let you know I'm finally giving the finishing touches to Chapter 9. The Alpha will be released later today, so hopefully you can end your weekend by playing the new chapter of ORS.
I'm gonna finish everything off and I'll talk to you over Discord once the game is uploaded, so you can give me your impressions, opinions and critique. See you later!

dundun

Jul 6, 2017

Chapter 9 Alpha about to drop
I just wanted to let you know I'm finally giving the finishing touches to Chapter 9. The Alpha will be released later today, so hopefully you can end your weekend by playing the new chapter of ORS.
I'm gonna finish everything off and I'll talk to you over Discord once the game is uploaded, so you can give me your impressions, opinions and critique. See you later!
Cherry! :love: I am officially exited...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes