DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Chapter 9 Alpha about to drop
I just wanted to let you know I'm finally giving the finishing touches to Chapter 9. The Alpha will be released later today, so hopefully you can end your weekend by playing the new chapter of ORS.
I'm gonna finish everything off and I'll talk to you over Discord once the game is uploaded, so you can give me your impressions, opinions and critique. See you later!
wow unexpected bomb, can't wait

Reactions: CoalPhelps

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

Chapter 9 Alpha about to drop
I just wanted to let you know I'm finally giving the finishing touches to Chapter 9. The Alpha will be released later today, so hopefully you can end your weekend by playing the new chapter of ORS.
I'm gonna finish everything off and I'll talk to you over Discord once the game is uploaded, so you can give me your impressions, opinions and critique. See you later!
Ian is looking pretty chad here tbh. And Cherry there could give any other girl a run for their money. She just looks incredibly attractive with that framing and expression.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Ian is looking pretty chad here tbh. And Cherry there could give any other girl a run for their money. She just looks incredibly attractive with that framing and expression.
She looks like Holly with a fresh coat of paint, not how I would picture Cherry acting around Ian. And don't get me started on the height :ROFLMAO:.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes