Massi89

Dec 21, 2020

Chapter 9 Alpha about to drop
I just wanted to let you know I'm finally giving the finishing touches to Chapter 9. The Alpha will be released later today, so hopefully you can end your weekend by playing the new chapter of ORS.
I'm gonna finish everything off and I'll talk to you over Discord once the game is uploaded, so you can give me your impressions, opinions and critique. See you later!
Oh shit! That's a way to announce the new chapter :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Lightsword

Jan 9, 2019
Would be very interesting if there is another game on this board which is so hyped and eagerly awaited by the cummunity like Eva´s. If you read some former post I´m sure some guys really thought about destroying theire PC´s or a jump out of the window if there would have been another delay ;)
So Eva please save us!
.... btw. Eintracht Frankfurt vs VFL Bochum

1200px-Eintracht_Frankfurt_Logo - Kopie (1).JPG

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
Would be very interesting if there is another game on this board which is so hyped and eagerly awaited by the cummunity like Eva´s. If you read some former post I´m sure some guys really thought about destroying theire PC´s or a jump out of the window if there would have been another delay ;)
So Eva please save us!
.... btw. Eintracht Frankfurt vs VFL Bochum

View attachment 1467013
bochum gonna win it, boooochuuum! :love:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Chapter 9 Alpha about to drop
I just wanted to let you know I'm finally giving the finishing touches to Chapter 9. The Alpha will be released later today, so hopefully you can end your weekend by playing the new chapter of ORS.
I'm gonna finish everything off and I'll talk to you over Discord once the game is uploaded, so you can give me your impressions, opinions and critique. See you later!
is happeing big.png

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I think she's drawn after Kendall Woods, so...
Ehh maybe. There are plenty of theories as to who she is based on. Some have said it was Cecilia Lion.

Also Eva has a history of using different models for different sex scenes, makes her life easier and all. My point was that Cherry is actually pretty darn tall, 170cm iirc.

Reactions: Aiwass and Back

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Who are the other girls? Emma has to be Abella Danger, she is so similar.
Only Emma and Cindy have consistently used the same model. Cindy is based on Nancy A.

For the rest, I think it's been a mix. For Lena some of her sex scenes used Shaiden Rouge. The blowjob she gives Mike in the club comes to mind.

For Alison some have said August Ames, though her scene with Jeremy was Lana Rhoades. That said, Eva has decided to change Alison's sprite for ch 9, so I guess she will be using a different model(s) going forward.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes