GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Hopefully it would be another way.

It would sadden me a lot if the only way to achieve Lena content with Cindy was in reaction to Ian. I try to play my games with minimal influence from him and the second I become aware of independent Lena/Cindy, he ain't ever gonna get with her again! :devilish:

Early on, when Louise/Lena first became a route, I thought this was an option it would be heading towards. Perhaps with a greater emphasis, but I am unsure if Eva would tread such a similar path with Ivy and Louise.

If we were to get lesbian hatefucking I'd find that a hot alternative with Lena/Cindy, since it's probably too late to prompt "true love" anyway. :love:
Louise/Ivy has much more potential to have a solid hate fuck scene due to Louise's animosity towards Ivy and the dynamic could be increased with Lena being her mistress especially if you bought the collar.

Personally I don't really feel that there's much heat between Lena/Cindy because I've been playing as if Lena has no feelings towards Axel and she actually has concern that Cindy may not know what she's getting into by getting near Axel.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Louise/Ivy has much more potential to have a solid hate fuck scene due to Louise's animosity towards Ivy and the dynamic could be increased with Lena being her mistress especially if you bought the collar.
Yes, I know. Like I said, it seems given, only reason to wonder is that Eva already did it like I mentioned. Maybe she doesn't mind repeating the theme, that'd be fine.

A fun way to take it could be if Lena could convert Ivy to the ways of lesbianism! If you choose for Ivy to have Holly as a pet and Lena has Louise as hers they could swap pets.. :ROFLMAO:
Personally I don't really feel that there's much heat between Lena/Cindy because I've been playing as if Lena has no feelings towards Axel and she actually has concern that Cindy may not know what she's getting into by getting near Axel.
There isn't. I don't think it'd take a lot for there to be any though, but it'd depend on if Eva would find it interesting to develop for anyway, so until any indications of such all we have is hope. :cry:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Yes, I know. Like I said, it seems given, only reason to wonder is that Eva already did it like I mentioned. Maybe she doesn't mind repeating the theme, that'd be fine.

A fun way to take it could be if Lena could convert Ivy to the ways of lesbianism! If you choose for Ivy to have Holly as a pet and Lena has Louise as hers they could swap pets.. :ROFLMAO:

There isn't. I don't think it'd take a lot for there to be any though, but it'd depend on if Eva would find it interesting to develop for anyway, so until any indications of such all we have is hope. :cry:
Lena's reality is, with the exception of Holly, the other women she see them as just sex, even an option to have threesomes with another guy, right? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pokiehl

May 30, 2019

Thats actually a good take, like the relation between Jess and Eva in GGGB, where Eva hates Jess, but submits to it, thanks to Ash.

For Lena/Cindy, we can easily think of a future where Axel breaks Cindy's trust (for whatever reasons), Cindy remebers that Lena tried to warn her, and then they approach and become more than friends... who knows, thats up to EK, if she really wants it to happen, it can be executed convincingly.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Thats actually a good take, like the relation between Jess and Eva in GGGB, where Eva hates Jess, but submits to it, thanks to Ash.
To be honest I kinda wish it had been played up a bit more though. Jess and Eva hardly interact with each other on a lesbian-Ash playthrough so the payoff is a bit lukewarm to me, even if the scene itself is hot when isolated from the context of the game.
For Lena/Cindy, we can easily think of a future where Axel breaks Cindy's trust (for whatever reasons), Cindy remebers that Lena tried to warn her, and then they approach and become more than friends... who knows, thats up to EK, if she really wants it to happen, it can be executed convincingly.
Yes, the foundations for it are already there so it shouldn't take a creative word-smith to have events play out in such a way that Lena and Cindy could have a rapprochement of sorts.

To be honest even without sexual content I'd find it interesting, just because Cindy being wilfully blind to Axel's character is getting a bit old at this point, imo.

Reactions: pokiehl

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Or her ego will be shattered into itty bitty pieces because the girl she's so envious of, was right all along and her dream career went down the shithole. Either way, Lena warning Cindy is a win/win for her.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Or her ego will be shattered into itty bitty pieces because the girl she's so envious of, was right all along and her dream career went down the shithole. Either way, Lena warning Cindy is a win/win for her.
It all depends on what decisions we make with Ian, the less support she has from him, the more likely it is that Cindy will be fooled by Axel's lies until he discards her for another girl who could be Lena depending on the route we have with her.:unsure:

Goodbye Cindy :LOL::LOL::LOL:
1712161027732.png

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Unless it's been changed I don't think a variable for Lena warning Cindy is even created so it's possible that the decision won't actually go anywhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and yuvce
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes