FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The game is atm an endless repetition of the metro scene, but not anything pogresses anymore. Is this the end of all current content?
There isnt much, most content is with the little Bro. Just increase Corruption and you will see all content there.

Archangel666

May 1, 2020
Exactly! I am currently re-working the whole Game. I wasnt happy with what the Game currently was and I finally decided what Dev I want to be and what Game I want to make. I feel allot better about the game currently. I am looking forward to upload the new Version.
that's good to hear, as long u feel good with ur decision, than it's should be acceptable for us (for me it is) to wait a little bit longer for an update for OOP

Ejji

Nov 23, 2017
How to progress the Park boy event? After Pearl is stuck in the hole and boy helps her there is nothing, but gallery says there are three events each at certain lvl of corruption. Shouldn't this game be put on hold as far as you focused on the other game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Varhamur

Axex77

Dec 17, 2022
Feel like I'm getting scammed. Chapter 1. 0.8? More like 0.2. All those tags is just there to pique your interest. There's nothing here actually. lots of unfinished content

Axex77

Dec 17, 2022
How to progress the Park boy event? After Pearl is stuck in the hole and boy helps her there is nothing, but gallery says there are three events each at certain lvl of corruption. Shouldn't this game be put on hold as far as you focused on the other game?
There's not progress. That's it. That's where it end

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
This "game" is a low effort cash bait; the UI is damn cluncky and buggy, the image quality is below average and unoptimized (there are games out there that weight more than 5gb and still pretty smooth) and the fact the dev claims it to be a 0.8 version with this minimal amount of content is a damn joke.

Down the line, it is not even worth to check as it is right now, can only expect like 30mins of "content" at best.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This "game" is a low effort cash bait; the UI is damn cluncky and buggy, the image quality is below average and unoptimized (there are games out there that weight more than 5gb and still pretty smooth) and the fact the dev claims it to be a 0.8 version with this minimal amount of content is a damn joke.

Down the line, it is not even worth to check as it is right now, can only expect like 30mins of "content" at best.
It hurts to see this, but I understand. I just want to mention that this Game is completely free and does not require any Cash. I do not expect any money and currently this Game is not making me any money. The reason this game is in a bad situation is because I am not working on it. I am working on a different project and tried to make two projects work at the same time, but it was a mistake. So I decided to work on one project at the time. Unfortunately, OOP got the shorter stick.

If you haven't noticed yet, I am the DEV of this Game and I would never bait anyone! I am just a bad DEV, no malicious intent intended.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023

Post that I made in response to similar comments.

That being said, I too feel that the updates take too long, and it pretty much made me lose interest in this game.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Its not just to long. There are no updates coming for some time. I am not working on the Game as of now. I am working on a different Project.
Don't let the whiners get you down. Since Out Of Puberty is a free game, IMO you're free to work (or not work) on it at your own pace.

• Crown
Reactions: FluffyStudio
Jan 17, 2021
Its not just to long. There are no updates coming for some time. I am not working on the Game as of now. I am working on a different Project.
i agree with nerra, but i am a little sad you're not working on this one as of now. i was enjoying it. but if you're 1) not doing this as a full-time job and 2) not enjoying working on the project, it's understandable that you've dropped it or paused working on it.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
i agree with nerra, but i am a little sad you're not working on this one as of now. i was enjoying it. but if you're 1) not doing this as a full-time job and 2) not enjoying working on the project, it's understandable that you've dropped it or paused working on it.
It's my Hobby. I love doing this, as an escape. While delivering democracy is my Duty, making these Games is my true love. I am aware of the state of the Game and as it stands now, it does not represent the Quality I am capable of. I look forward to get back to it, once I am able to.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes