Erros

Aug 28, 2017
for some reason every few images I have the image of Dr German that appear briefly, it should be fixed.

And there is the same scene that on keeps happening everytime Pearl goes to sleep. Dr Gesrman and Uncle looking at documents

Last edited:

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
for some reason every few images I have the image of Dr German that appear briefly, it should be fixed.
At lest it upgrades to a naked Pearl or at lest mine did :p

on the gems I found one in Pearls room, subway station next to the two pervs (not sure which or if it maters), in park next to rest room (I think it was afternoon or night) and forgot the forth but might of been in one of the other room of pearls home and still looking for #5. Not sure but you might have to unlock sense or corruption for them to show.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wow if these girls have small tits id really hate to see what big tits looked like

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Check me if I am wrong, but, I was going through the in-game phone and clicking on the heart so you can see the main characters and most of them are still WIPs, or have very little content involving that character. Pearl is a stunning beauty and we want to corrupt her as quickly as possible, or at least see some sex. I played this game maybe a year ago and I don't see much in the way of progress, unless, the reimagined part is the update.
Good luck with your game/story, I really hope you make a go of it.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
During any sex scene the only thing I see is a black screen with dialogue and the Prev/Next buttons in the bottom right but no images, wtf?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'm getting errors clicking on the mom at night in the kitchen o_O

Edit: After the scene where the doctor talks to the uncle I now see the doctors face in every scene transition :eek:

does the mc know he's getting ntr'd?
It's a female MC game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farun2000

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
I'm getting errors clicking on the mom at night in the kitchen o_O

Edit: After the scene where the doctor talks to the uncle I now see the doctors face in every scene transition :eek:

It's a female MC game.
I am having same issue with seeing the doctor at every transition part. Plus animations have stopped working when the doctor shows up.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game is atm an endless repetition of the metro scene, but not anything progresses anymore. Is this the end of all current content?

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Mother's Devotion or how the name was, right?
Exactly! I am currently re-working the whole Game. I wasnt happy with what the Game currently was and I finally decided what Dev I want to be and what Game I want to make. I feel allot better about the game currently. I am looking forward to upload the new Version.

Reactions: Daiqvist
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes