bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OutOfPubertyReimagined-CH1A1-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
question is the ending is going too have the mc work at a boring office job like the last game if so i suggest her get a job at a
brothel/strip club/bunny bar that the professor and uncle owns and runs

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So many bugs in this game currently. several images get stuck and pop up all the time in scenes they shouldn't be.
Think the issue is when you click on the tv and watch a scene there that's what does it.
I managed to fix the issue by watching the intro scene on the tv for pearl
then there is this when you get groped on the train, this also causes the game to not register the scene as having been done so it's not available on the tv and might prevent other things from happing with the gropers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also when the hint to complete a quest is to follow the quest, that doesn't make any sense, there is no way to follow a quest when the quest itself is not telling you what to do.
there is no way to get in to the toilet all she does is get stuck and tall boy helps her, he's not there at any other time.

Last edited:
Reactions: FluffyStudio

dan9000

May 21, 2017
i have to say that its a pain in the ass unlocking the brothers content, i dont know when he is going to be playing and the amount of times that you need to repeat that action is the worst and idk if its a bug or what but sometimes the scene with the mother taking a showers appers on the screen

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
question is the ending is going too have the mc work at a boring office job like the last game if so i suggest her get a job at a
brothel/strip club/bunny bar that the professor and uncle owns and runs
Yes and yes! So the Idea is, like the last game, the MC will end up working for her Father and Uncle, but with a twist, which will make it different from the last game.

Regarding the Brothel and Strip Club. In Act 2 and 3, you will unlock the Strip Club and then towards the end of Act 2 will the Brothel Introduced. The Idea is, depending on the Story, that you might even manage one of them in Chapter 2. In the Day is the Office at night the (probably) Brothel/Strip Club.

But these are Ideas on Paper and nothing concrete yet.

pcmd999

Jun 26, 2022
Scenes are nice but the gameplay is super repetative. Anyone got a unlocker or up to date save file?

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes