guildtoots3

Apr 24, 2021
Just finished playing through the currently available content, and while this game definitely shows some promise, I also think there's some major and minor adjustments that really need to be made for this idea to reach it's full potential.

The first and the smallest issue of all is the UI. Like others have said, the huge flower border around things is a bit excessive.

The second is that there is FAR too much repetition necessary in order to advance storylines. Some repetition is to be expected, but having to go through the same event 10 times to reach a new one is way too much. There's not even any changes in the dialogue after the first viewing so you run into situations like Pearl showing her pussy to someone, and each of the 9 times after that you have to repeat the event, the person comments that it's their first time seeing one. I suppose this could just be foreshadowing a future plot point about that character having memory loss issues, but let's be real.

The third and most frustrating issue by far, is the amount of randomness involved in grinding through the process of repeating scenes. The only event chain of any real length in the game right now is the one involving helping Pearl's brother with is homework. Out of the 4 time slots in the game's days, you can progress this event in the 2nd or 3rd time slot. the problem is that there's no guarantee that Pearl's brother will be in place for the events when that time comes. You might find him in place first try, or you might spend 3 in game days trying and still not find him in place. there's really no rhyme or reason to it at all. As if that wasn't bad enough, even if you do find him in place, there's an intended chance the event won't progress. Add this to the excessive repetition necessary for advancing through event chains, and it's easy to see how it can quickly become frustrating. By the time I was done with it, I had probably spent the better part of 40 minutes clicking on Pearl's bed to fly through what must have been 2 in game months and save scumming the ever loving shit out of the RNG just to make it to the end.

If these things get addressed I can see this game doing really well for itself, and I hope to see it do exactly that. But if it keeps going in the direction it seems like it will, I'd be willing to bet most people give up on it out of frustration or play through it with Ctrl mashed at all times, and that'd be sad.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Just finished playing through the currently available content, and while this game definitely shows some promise, I also think there's some major and minor adjustments that really need to be made for this idea to reach it's full potential.

The first and the smallest issue of all is the UI. Like others have said, the huge flower border around things is a bit excessive.

The second is that there is FAR too much repetition necessary in order to advance storylines. Some repetition is to be expected, but having to go through the same event 10 times to reach a new one is way too much. There's not even any changes in the dialogue after the first viewing so you run into situations like Pearl showing her pussy to someone, and each of the 9 times after that you have to repeat the event, the person comments that it's their first time seeing one. I suppose this could just be foreshadowing a future plot point about that character having memory loss issues, but let's be real.

The third and most frustrating issue by far, is the amount of randomness involved in grinding through the process of repeating scenes. The only event chain of any real length in the game right now is the one involving helping Pearl's brother with is homework. Out of the 4 time slots in the game's days, you can progress this event in the 2nd or 3rd time slot. the problem is that there's no guarantee that Pearl's brother will be in place for the events when that time comes. You might find him in place first try, or you might spend 3 in game days trying and still not find him in place. there's really no rhyme or reason to it at all. As if that wasn't bad enough, even if you do find him in place, there's an intended chance the event won't progress. Add this to the excessive repetition necessary for advancing through event chains, and it's easy to see how it can quickly become frustrating. By the time I was done with it, I had probably spent the better part of 40 minutes clicking on Pearl's bed to fly through what must have been 2 in game months and save scumming the ever loving shit out of the RNG just to make it to the end.

If these things get addressed I can see this game doing really well for itself, and I hope to see it do exactly that. But if it keeps going in the direction it seems like it will, I'd be willing to bet most people give up on it out of frustration or play through it with Ctrl mashed at all times, and that'd be sad.
I am impressed. This is great feedback! Thank you so much. Yes I have heard from allot of people, that the Flowers are to much. I must admit I actually like it, but I will remove them or change it.

In the case of the RNG. I see that it needs balancing, which will be done in coming updates. Currently the changes are 60/40 for losing to the Brother. I will change that, to 80/20 and will see how people will react.

In regards to having do the same scene over and over again. Some scenes are hidden until you reached a certain amount of Corruption. Due to the small amount of content available I can understand how this can be an issue, as there are no alternatives to increasing the Corruption currently. But that will be addressed with the coming updated, as there will be different scenes you can access to increase the Corruption.

Again, thank you for your comment. It feels great to receive this kind of Feedback. I really hope you will continue playing my game and I am looking forward, to see your critiques :D

Archangel666

May 1, 2020
I am impressed. This is great feedback! Thank you so much. Yes I have heard from allot of people, that the Flowers are to much. I must admit I actually like it, but I will remove them or change it.

In the case of the RNG. I see that it needs balancing, which will be done in coming updates. Currently the changes are 60/40 for losing to the Brother. I will change that, to 80/20 and will see how people will react.

In regards to having do the same scene over and over again. Some scenes are hidden until you reached a certain amount of Corruption. Due to the small amount of content available I can understand how this can be an issue, as there are no alternatives to increasing the Corruption currently. But that will be addressed with the coming updated, as there will be different scenes you can access to increase the Corruption.

Again, thank you for your comment. It feels great to receive this kind of Feedback. I really hope you will continue playing my game and I am looking forward, to see your critiques :D
i would love to see the 80/20 lose chance ^^'

• Hey there
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
i would love to see the 80/20 lose chance ^^'
I have already changed the code! Next release is end of this month, with a hell of new content. Will make a Changelog post on Patreon on Monday. It will be a free post. Also I heared the cheap people of F95zone. You filthy beggars have been heard. A Gallery will come with the Free version! ;) The Fluffy Edition will just have it already unlocked haha! I bet there will be someone who will be able to make a mod to unlock the Gallery for you all lazy guys :D Haha, if there is, I will add it to the Thread.

Reactions: Kudou

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Development Update

Good Monday everyone!

As promised I come to you bearing many gifts.

As you can see, I have done many Renders. These renders are just a tease for what I have created over the last week.

Not only did I create new scenes, but I have done many additions and changes to the game, which were requested by the poor community and the good people of Patreon!

I might have shared some of these Information before, but I still want to share it again, as I want to compile in one Post what has been done since now!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would say, this has been already a fair amount, that has been created for the next version!

I will continue working on more scenes, also add the new scenes then to the Gallery, available for you right away.

Also I have been thinking about a Mini Game, that I will be working on at some point. (More to it in the future.

Well I hope, you like what you are seeing. More content is coming and more Story to progress in the Game.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy,

With all my love,

Fluffy

Jan 17, 2021
i saw on your subscribestar that the new version will be available to patreon/ss subscribers this weekend. when will you release the public build?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
However, she must also navigate the ups and downs of her romantic relationship with Eric.
Wait...... Eric is getting cucked?

Well, well, well ..... karma catches him.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Could do without "watersports" ... at least it doesn't say "scat" or "coprophagia"...

...or did i miss it?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Make a patreon, develop a good game with interesting story and hot sex and people will come to you naturally, dont need to block the gallery, people will hack the wall away in time and curse you for it, just remember to not be a dick about this forum if you make it big, seen it happening too many times already
Not necesarily, i seen some really great games with great renders, and good characters which dont get almost any attention that dont surpass 100 patreons, meanwhile other games that have been abandoned for years still have patreons

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes