Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I've made an entire doc to help me keep track of characters and their relationships and possible foreshadowing and man.

Characters with fake/secret names are a serious theme, isn't it?
You'd have an easier time listing the characters who don't have 2+ names.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
You'd have an easier time listing the characters who don't have 2+ names.

Well, there's the parents, of course... Kieran and Ashley's sisters...
I was thinking Leah's sister, but she probably has her pre-adopted names, first and last lol.

Anyway, glad to be another update in (though the chapters not being numbered is throwing me off) and I look forward to seeing what develops not just from Leah, but these more minor characters.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020

Well, there's the parents, of course... Kieran and Ashley's sisters...
I was thinking Leah's sister, but she probably has her pre-adopted names, first and last lol.
Okay, okay, main characters. :KEK:

Anyway, glad to be another update in (though the chapters not being numbered is throwing me off) and I look forward to seeing what develops not just from Leah, but these more minor characters.
This actually isn't the Ch31 update, just an event update for the first part of Vol 3. Next update is the full Ch31.

Reactions: Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Okay, okay, main characters. :KEK:

This actually isn't the Ch31 update, just an event update for the first part of Vol 3. Next update is the full Ch31.
Pretty easy to count to zero.

Also god damn, I thought we may have been on Ch32.

I bet HHG doesn't have to put up with this bullshit.:devilish:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
On that note, is inserting the battle system into older chapters coming along, or is that on the back burner?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
How is update coming along?
Out now on , OP will be updated whenever the uploader team gets to it.

On that note, is inserting the battle system into older chapters coming along, or is that on the back burner?
Not having Snow touch the code on it at all until Android is working. Way higher priority. Thankfully, we have Android vaguely working in the patron testing phase but there are still some big kinks to work out (and not the fun kind.)

After that, combat will be a welcome vacation by comparison.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Out now on , OP will be updated whenever the uploader team gets to it.

Not having Snow touch the code on it at all until Android is working. Way higher priority. Thankfully, we have Android vaguely working in the patron testing phase but there are still some big kinks to work out (and not the fun kind.)

Had a weird bug. After finishing "My Scarily Nice Sensei", the game immediately and by itself played "Jamie Side 2", even though I saw it already, and just keep on playing in on a loop. It happened once, after reloading save everything went normal, so nothing game breaking, reporting just in case.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

Awesome. And I was wondering about how things were prioritized.
Out of curiosity, do any of the kinks involving the Android port involve the combat? Cause I could imagine that being almost too frustrating to bear.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Had a weird bug. After finishing "My Scarily Nice Sensei", the game immediately and by itself played "Jamie Side 2", even though I saw it already, and just keep on playing in on a loop. It happened once, after reloading save everything went normal, so nothing game breaking, reporting just in case.
We've been having intermittent bugs with our Mark & Track system that's used to jump into side content and spit you back out in the game where you started, haven't heard of it looping into a *different* side story yet though. I'll slide that over to Snow.

Awesome. And I was wondering about how things were prioritized.
Out of curiosity, do any of the kinks involving the Android port involve the combat? Cause I could imagine that being almost too frustrating to bear.
We haven't even gotten to testing combat on Android and probably won't even bother implementing the old combat system, I'd rather prioritize getting the VN part of Android working and then implementing the new combat system when it's ready.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
We haven't even gotten to testing combat on Android and probably won't even bother implementing the old combat system, I'd rather prioritize getting the VN part of Android working and then implementing the new combat system when it's ready.
I can certainly understand that. Though it must suck considering the entire engine switch was based around the combat iirc.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I can certainly understand that. Though it must suck considering the entire engine switch was based around the combat iirc.
Nah that was always a long term decision, I would rather present combat as a worthy addition to the game that's fun and meaningful instead of rushing it to prove a point. At this rate we'll see something this year, WW3 willing.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
We've been having intermittent bugs with our Mark & Track system that's used to jump into side content and spit you back out in the game where you started, haven't heard of it looping into a *different* side story yet though. I'll slide that over to Snow.
I actually thought at first that it would be a way to "game" the game, to farm Motes, even though there is no uses for them yet, but it was endless loop with no escape.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I actually thought at first that it would be a way to "game" the game, to farm Motes, even though there is no uses for them yet, but it was endless loop with no escape.
Oof, yeah good thing to keep in mind.

Although even if there was a Mote dupe exploit it wouldn't be a huge deal, they're not supposed to be something you need to grind. Rather they're a reward for doing content that will unlock concrete effects in combat or at least buy you lewd CGs.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes