Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
its there, though i downloaded this UnityPLayer.dll cause of error had earlier("unityplayer.dll not found")
View attachment 1737079
Yeah if it says Unityplayer.dll not found, that means it was quarantined. Downloading a different Unityplayer.dll won't fix it.

Just whitelist the zip and unzip it again, no big deal.

shruk322

Dec 22, 2020
Yeah if it says Unityplayer.dll not found, that means it was quarantined. Downloading a different Unityplayer.dll won't fix it.

Just whitelist the zip and unzip it again, no big deal.

looks like i need to download it Again . Previously i has downloaded it from "AnonFiles";(
Annotation 2022-04-03 080216.png

thiagodigao

Jan 3, 2019
Hope i don't sound rude but, i notice the images are kinda low quality at the start, its normal? if yes, they get better over time? or it's someting wrong on my end?

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hope i don't sound rude but, i notice the images are kinda low quality at the start, its normal? if yes, they get better over time? or it's someting wrong on my end?
Nothing rude about it, the game is in 720p just because of the high amount of images. I did switch the jpg compression algorithm later so the early artifacting mostly disappears.

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
is their an end screen to this chapter? i finished talking in all areas and all side 2 stories . am i missing something to continue? or is that all content cus going to the school just leah saying she not going back.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
is their an end screen to this chapter? i finished talking in all areas and all side 2 stories . am i missing something to continue? or is that all content cus going to the school just leah saying she not going back.
Yes once you finish all the side stories after Ch30, that's the end of this update. Ch31 will be out in a few weeks.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I've been thinking about downloading this game for awhile, but I have to ask: What's the male protagonist like? I really hope he's not the dumb guy that the developer uses as the butt-monkey of every joke. I remember playing this one game called Lust Age for a little while before I eventually just had to call it quits because it just got too offensive.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I've been thinking about downloading this game for awhile, but I have to ask: What's the male protagonist like? I really hope he's not the dumb guy that the developer uses as the butt-monkey of every joke. I remember playing this one game called Lust Age for a little while before I eventually just had to call it quits because it just got too offensive.
Well, dunno how exactly reply to this without going into spoilers... But he is a good friend. They are his priority and his most important possesion in life.
He is a doofus, mostly because he (and Sarah) are free spirits. But he is aware when things are bad.
He loves jokes and teasing, and is not afraid on going full lewd even on public places.
The man needs is in a "learning process" so while he is being helped by others for now, he will eventually take the lead.
(im triying to phrase it in a non spoiler way).
I dunno what else to say... he dresses like a Jojo character.. because poses, and because he things he is cool. and doesnt care when others point out it looks ridiculous, he likes it, and thats what matters.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
He's a lovable idiot. Kinda reminds me of owen wilson in wedding crashers for some reason.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
He can be frustrating at times when he ranges between "oblivious" and "impossibly fucking stupid", but his sincerity and loyalty towards his friends is what defines him most of all. He also exhibits some wisdom.

Also a minor thing, but he seems to have a penchant for gay slurs. Though that seems to be more a sign of his own insecurities at this point.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes