ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Guys I have a problem. First time I started the game I switched to Fullscreen but then all buttons in the menu disappeared and pressing any key does nothing. I have a widescreen so I feel like it's related to that.
Is there a way to disable fullscreen in a log file somewhere?
I already deleted and downloaded the game again but nothing changed
If you mean ultrawide, you have the same issue i had.
I fixed it by changed the windows Display orientation, just got to your screen settings and change it for a moment, then launch the game and go to settings... you will see the buttons down there, and just turn off the fullscreen. Ill inform snow about that.

Goat09

Oct 19, 2018
Really don't care for visual novels that don't have much choice, but this game blew it out of the park. Thoroughly enjoying it!! However I'm not sure if I've reached the end of the updates so far. I'm at the point where Leah is going around the city and is suppose to meet the arraigned marriage dude, finished all the side quests and been to all locations, examined etc but I can't progress any further? Is this a bug or have I reached the end of the latest update?

Reactions: Story Anon

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Really don't care for visual novels that don't have much choice, but this game blew it out of the park. Thoroughly enjoying it!! However I'm not sure if I've reached the end of the updates so far. I'm at the point where Leah is going around the city and is suppose to meet the arraigned marriage dude, finished all the side quests and been to all locations, examined etc but I can't progress any further? Is this a bug or have I reached the end of the latest update?
Basically the only place you haven't been is the train station, and Leah refuses to go there? Yeah, I think that's it till next week.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Thank you!

Yes you're all done at that point. Ch31 will be out this weekend for Patrons and next week for everyone, you'll see a new button at the mall called Chapter 31.

Goat09

Oct 19, 2018
Hey Anon, I had another question for you. I usually despise when games have the animated tag yet don't animate the H-scenes, or give the animations 3 frames of movement and call them animations. However the animation in the fight scene was stellar. I'm curious if you're planning on taking it the same way as showing nudity as you progress through the story. Will we eventually see fully animated H-scenes? I will still stick with the development of this game purely for the story regardless but I'm very curious if you'll be treating animated H-scenes the same way you did with gradually introducing nudity.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey Anon, I had another question for you. I usually despise when games have the animated tag yet don't animate the H-scenes, or give the animations 3 frames of movement and call them animations. However the animation in the fight scene was stellar. I'm curious if you're planning on taking it the same way as showing nudity as you progress through the story. Will we eventually see fully animated H-scenes? I will still stick with the development of this game purely for the story regardless but I'm very curious if you'll be treating animated H-scenes the same way you did with gradually introducing nudity.
Believe it or not, I've always intended for OoT to have h-scene animations and have some WIP animations made for existing scenes already in the game. My original intention was that I didn't want to use any vanilla Koikatsu animations and for everything to be done in in either node constraint or timeline, but that's been proving a slower process than anyone would've liked.

I also feel like it would be silly to only start adding animations in new content when we're probably around the 20 hour mark right now, so any h-scene animations would be added in chronological order (AKA Ch13 -> Ch15 -> Ch18, etc).

I know that lack of compromise has led to an unsatisfying end result, but thank you for your patience in all this. I'll try to figure out a more expedient solution.

Goat09

Oct 19, 2018
Believe it or not, I've always intended for OoT to have h-scene animations and have some WIP animations made for existing scenes already in the game. My original intention was that I didn't want to use any vanilla Koikatsu animations and for everything to be done in in either node constraint or timeline, but that's been proving a slower process than anyone would've liked.

I also feel like it would be silly to only start adding animations in new content when we're probably around the 20 hour mark right now, so any h-scene animations would be added in chronological order (AKA Ch13 -> Ch15 -> Ch18, etc).

I know that lack of compromise has led to an unsatisfying end result, but thank you for your patience in all this. I'll try to figure out a more expedient solution.
Awesome, that works fine for me because I plan on fully replaying your game once it's done. Probably will a few times, so those animations will be a pleasant surprise! I also understand animations are a slow process to begin with, so don't stress yourself trying too hard for a solution. Everything will come with time!

• Red Heart

ShadowTheOtaku

Feb 25, 2020
I almost dropped the game because of how cheesy the beginning was- Seriously- I was not expecting Chad Thundercock or literally anything else after that. Glad I didn't though. Loved it to bits after I started getting deeper into the game. Seems like it'll be one of the wild rides for the next few years and I'm looking forward to all of it.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I almost dropped the game because of how cheesy the beginning was- Seriously- I was not expecting Chad Thundercock or literally anything else after that. Glad I didn't though. Loved it to bits after I started getting deeper into the game. Seems like it'll be one of the wild rides for the next few years and I'm looking forward to all of it.
I had the same first impression of this one. Now it is definitely one of my favorites.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes