Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
hey! we need to put ring on it's place! it's important stuff, you know! so, critical bug report, I think ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
never noticed this detail, clearly story anon meant for this to be shown, as Leah's in-laws require her to pierce her wedding ring in her fucking finger. Damn CJ needs to save this poor woman.

• Haha
Reactions: smuk and Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So, who's the chicken and who's the egg? Is Carpo (and the rest of them) an eventual future amalgamation (considering that time being linear is just a matter of perception) of all the Leahs from all of the worlds she exist in or all of them simply shards from a bigger source, like goddesses believe?
Careful what you wish for. I’m the opposite of Sel, I have a problem in that I’ll actually answer stuff like this if nagged enough.:ROFLMAO:

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
that chapter intro a whole vibe.<3 good chapter, love the new look of a certain character. thanks for the constant updates that are actually updates lol devs should learn from you.

Reactions: Story Anon

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
The Other Side is the Midnight Channel and Khione is Victoria's shadow that dwells within. I can't imagine what else it could possibly be.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have a question. Is this a poly relationship game? Or did the girls just start thinking I'm bi now because of harem?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The Other Side is the Midnight Channel and Khione is Victoria's shadow that dwells within. I can't imagine what else it could possibly be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a question. Is this a poly relationship game? Or did the girls just start thinking I'm bi now because of harem?
If you're worried about the girls making eye contact in this game, it's probably not for you.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when from the brief synapsis, the main character is male? Do you choose the protagonist?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This really should have female and multiple protagonist tags.
It shouldn't because despite that making some sort of sense in a vacuum, in reality when people search for Female Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist on F95 they're expecting something very different than "You occasionally see the story from Jamie's point of view." and all it leads to is more confusion.

Why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when from the brief synapsis, the main character is male? Do you choose the protagonist?
Exactly like this. Those tags weren't there this morning, I didn't put them there.

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
This never ending tag confusion is extremely confusing to me, but I supposeit could be worse. Hell, I've seen worse in the thread already.

Last edited:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
This never ending tag confusion is extremely confusing to me, but I supposeit could be worse. Hell, I've seen worse in the thread already.
I remember a thread not long ago accusing mods of transphobia because they weren't providing accurate number of tags for every kind of ever increasing lgbt and trans themes. Mildly confusing "multiple protagonist" tag is nothing compared to that.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes