akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Hey, man, can I have an update, please? It's not what u think, I don't really need it, I mean I can quit any time I want, really. It's just, it's just, you know, for fun. Just a little bit, I swear it will be the last time I ever ask. I swear, I don't have a problem, I can stop at any moment. So, please, be a friend, eh? Just this one time, ok?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey, man, can I have an update, please? It's not what u think, I don't really need it, I mean I can quit any time I want, really. It's just, it's just, you know, for fun. Just a little bit, I swear it will be the last time I ever ask. I swear, I don't have a problem, I can stop at any moment. So, please, be a friend, eh? Just this one time, ok?
I'll probably end up putting out the public release a little early tomorrow since I have some IRL things to do in the afternoon, so slightly soon(tm)er than usual.

Alternatively, it's already out for patrons.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Updates out now on itch if you want to get it without waiting for the upload team.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alex5280 and akselx

Neos-Xanadu

Jun 30, 2017
Updates out now on itch if you want to get it without waiting for the upload team.

Da Link (just in case)

akselx

Mar 29, 2020

Da Link (just in case)
Jesus, guys, I was making a joke. Thought it would be funny if I sound like a an addict in denial, but you took it so seriously, I half-expected someone in this thread to try some sort of intervention.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Jesus, guys, I was making a joke. Thought it would be funny if I sound like a an addict in denial, but you took it so seriously, I half-expected someone in this thread to try some sort of intervention.
Never let it be said SA doesn’t deliver.

Octopuslines

Aug 4, 2018
I downloaded it from itch.io as soon as I saw the update on discord. I know and understand how hard and time consuming is doing each of this chapters, but, oh my God, I need more, that felt so short. I am in love with this story.

Reactions: Story Anon

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
You’re right, I’ll never overtake ecchi sensei at this rate :cry:
So, who's the chicken and who's the egg? Is Carpo (and the rest of them) an eventual future amalgamation (considering that time being linear is just a matter of perception) of all the Leahs from all of the worlds she exist in or all of them simply shards from a bigger source, like goddesses believe?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So, who's the chicken and who's the egg? Is Carpo (and the rest of them) an eventual future amalgamation (considering that time being linear is just a matter of perception) of all the Leahs from all of the worlds she exist in or all of them simply shards from a bigger source, like goddesses believe?
That sounds like something to be explicitly spelled out later.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

buff

May 29, 2017
You're gonna like the next update :-D

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So Khione is, say, a perfect, "platonian" Victoria. How did they came to be? I realize that "how" and "why" in a setting where wacky nonlinear time passage is established is kinda meaningless, but still. There has to be some origin point, even if no longer exist because of retroactivity or whatnot. And yeah, I do remember that we we told from the beginning that there were no "beginning" to this shit., but still. How do many Victorias combine themselves into a massive oversoul and gain attributes of primordial forces, embody them. If it involuntary process, what innate shared attributes of every Vicktoria allowed this to happen.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
So Khione is, say, a perfect, "platonian" Victoria. How did they came to be? I realize that "how" and "why" in a setting where wacky nonlinear time passage is established is kinda meaningless, but still. There has to be some origin point, even if no longer exist because of retroactivity or whatnot. And yeah, I do remember that we we told from the beginning that there were no "beginning" to this shit., but still. How do many Victorias combine themselves into a massive oversoul and gain attributes of primordial forces, embody them. If it involuntary process, what innate shared attributes of every Vicktoria allowed this to happen.

MrLucksman

Mar 26, 2019
Ch. 31 done, and god damn you guys just don't fuckin miss do ya? The bridge scene was fantastically done, Tsukiko was a nice reveal, and the scene where they snapped back to reality made me lose it laughing. Also, Leah verbally clapping her not-sister was quite the spicy scene. Excited as always for the next chapter. Fantastic work.

Edit: Side note now that I think of it, but Tsukiko is noticeably "buffed" compared to 2/3 of her creators. I take it that's a bit of Matoi showing?

Mar 6, 2021
Paused after chapter 28. I planned to wait until the end of Leah's arc, but couldn't resist.

End of the Volume 2 is great. Epic battle and flashbacks with key moments fully satisfied my curiosity. After ch. 28 I complained about Vic's character. Now I want to take my words back — she's amazing! Also I noticed new soundtrack, it's catchy.
The beginning of Leah's story is great too. Maybe it's rushed a bit, but logically consistent. I wanna see how StoryAnon will solve Leah's problem without CJ's Magic Wand, tee-hee

Something tells me that Stacey will be our final boss of the whole story :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes