iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
It shouldn't because despite that making some sort of sense in a vacuum, in reality when people search for Female Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist on F95 they're expecting something very different than "You occasionally see the story from Jamie's point of view." and all it leads to is more confusion.
I don't think it matters what people expect tbh. A significant part of this game is from a "Female" point of view and she really feels like a second protagonist. So imo it's tagged correctly now.

Reactions: buff

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I don't think it matters what people expect tbh. A significant part of this game is from a "Female" point of view and she really feels like a second protagonist. So imo it's tagged correctly now.
She's a deuteragonist, not a protagonist.

And it does matter because unlike you, I'm the one who has to deal with any resulting tag-induced shitstorm.

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
Yeah the music is great too although, as a fan of a different sort of 80s aesthetic, I was hoping for a harder edge (before I actually started the thing). But what we actually get is a better fit so I'm not complaining.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah the music is great too although, as a fan of a different sort of 80s aesthetic, I was hoping for a harder edge (before I actually started the thing). But what we actually get is a better fit so I'm not complaining.
Oooo if you like what you're hearing thus far just wait till you reach the later chapters and get all caught up if you haven't already.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
android verison delete all the sex scene?
The current Android build in the OP is a very old build from over a year ago, it was made by gamecax and not us and thus hasn't been updated since then.

We're working on our own Android version that will have the same VN content as the main PC buil.d

Reactions: ElukiaTV

buff

May 29, 2017
Fapping is bad for your eyesight anyway, so you certainly don't want to do it to a tiny little screen. This is for your own good.

sifen

May 20, 2018
That being said, if there are any specific renders you'd like the original higher res versions of, just let me know. It's no problem to post.
ch31_0778, ch31_0787, ch31_0788, ch31_0795, ch31_0796, ch31_0800, and ch31_0801 would make great desktop backgrounds
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Is anyone else have trouble with the characters "blinking" in between their transitions? It's like if you were editing film and you accidently left in a black frame between transitions.

And clicking on "Auto" somehow makes it covered by a white box. I don't THINK my computer is fucked. IDK Screenshot 2022-05-06 100813.png

Reactions: Story Anon
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes