taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can anyone share the 4K version for android? Can't stand the blurriness on my tablet.

Themole1234

Jul 23, 2020
I'm sure that this may have been brought up in the past, but is there anything specific in downloading if i have already downloaded a previous version of this game before? Like when there is a new update do i just download like normal and it saves over the old? Or are previous saves bad since they are from an older version?

I know i downloaded the version just before this newest one came, so it isn't too old, but i just don't want to have to play the game from beginning to where i stopped again. I appreciate the help, I'm kind of new to this.

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
If you have the full download of the previous version, you can patch up to the one version after by just overwriting the files. If you skip two versions, you'll need both patches. However, due to quality of life fixes if you skip a version its best to do a full download.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
I'm sure that this may have been brought up in the past, but is there anything specific in downloading if i have already downloaded a previous version of this game before? Like when there is a new update do i just download like normal and it saves over the old? Or are previous saves bad since they are from an older version?

I know i downloaded the version just before this newest one came, so it isn't too old, but i just don't want to have to play the game from beginning to where i stopped again. I appreciate the help, I'm kind of new to this.
You can update from previous version using patch but only if you had the most recent version before the patch, otherwise it will not work, even if game runs - it will be missing content. If you miss a version on desktop you have to do a full download, on android you can download main installers starting from the one that was last at the time you downloaded it (for example - if when you download last iinstaller was 4 and there are 5 installers - download and install 4 & 5) and always update main apk.

Saves never should never break, save compatibility is high priority, if any save still somehow broke - you can report it and it'll be fixed. Saves are stored in appdata on windows / external storage on android and I don't remember where on mac but it's outside of game folder so removing game will not remove saves. You can see save folder path in help menu or if your platform supports it - you can open save folder in default file browser (explorer or finder) by clicking folder icon in save/load menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Themole1234

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Any chance that the two most recent patches could remain linked in the OP instead of the newest one? All it takes is to miss one update and the full game needs to be downloaded again.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, something i don't get at this point in the story, CJ's dad... where's he in the grand picture with regards to that scene involving Jaime's creator showing huge clouds of ephemeral something being the greater 'body' of the goddesses... like, is he aware of all the shit they're pulling on all the worlds they fuck with and just stays out of it or is he not what we were led to believe he is and some part of CJ's greater 'body' is pulling shit and just appearing as his 'dad'? His appearance was amusing but it does leave a person with a whole bunch of questions at this point.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
You know, something i don't get at this point in the story, CJ's dad... where's he in the grand picture with regards to that scene involving Jaime's creator showing huge clouds of ephemeral something being the greater 'body' of the goddesses... like, is he aware of all the shit they're pulling on all the worlds they fuck with and just stays out of it or is he not what we were led to believe he is and some part of CJ's greater 'body' is pulling shit and just appearing as his 'dad'? His appearance was amusing but it does leave a person with a whole bunch of questions at this point.
I have hopes that we will learn more about the mystery of CJ's father once we learn more about CJ's mother (my guess is that one of the goddesses used the Konami code to control her). I think we can all guess who I'm talking about and whose name unfortunately slipped my mind).

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Dev no longer updates the changelogs? I actually haven't noticed until now and it seemed like updates stopped like so long ago.

I love this game but at this point I'm just waiting for more maid content. But eh I'll probably cave at some point and just download it anyway despite the slowly growing size of it. Good thing Dev uses gofile, currently the most reliable download site after NOPY shutdown.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Dev no longer updates the changelogs? I actually haven't noticed until now and it seemed like updates stopped like so long ago.

I love this game but at this point I'm just waiting for more maid content. But eh I'll probably cave at some point and just download it anyway despite the slowly growing size of it. Good thing Dev uses gofile, currently the most reliable download site after NOPY shutdown.
Changelog hasn't been updated in a long time. The game's at 31000 images/chapter 39 if that's a useful reference point.
The last maid sex scene was on the boat in chapter 35.

Reactions: Antosha

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018

Game has a new chapter release almost every month. Also there are a lot of UI improvements/bug fixes/optimizations done recently and also gallery now exists.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
It's the first time I've played a game and this is just my opinion. I think that as a visual novel it works very well in that section, there are no problems, you could remove the sex and you would have a good ecchi visual novel, but if we look at the game as an eroge I can say that the sexual section and the erotic narrative are quite bad, they are not exciting at all, I could even classify it as nakige but I would have the same problem as with eroge, there is not a good balance between narrative and sexual content and I write from what I have played and I know what the game is still in development so things may change in the future

• Haha
Reactions: ElukiaTV

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It's the first time I've played a game and this is just my opinion. I think that as a visual novel it works very well in that section, there are no problems, you could remove the sex and you would have a good ecchi visual novel, but if we look at the game as an eroge I can say that the sexual section and the erotic narrative are quite bad, they are not exciting at all, I could even classify it as nakige but I would have the same problem as with eroge, there is not a good balance between narrative and sexual content and I write from what I have played and I know what the game is still in development so things may change in the future
You wouldn’t be writing this 10 minutes into a 30 hour game would you

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Now I am two updates behind, or was it one can't remember now :D but these H events in the more recent chapters are amazing. It does a great job or single and group scene events. Could it be better sure most games could be but they are very decent of late and a great read.

Reactions: hmorphone

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
You wouldn’t be writing this 10 minutes into a 30 hour game would you
Don't get me wrong the game is good and I think you do a great job it's just my opinion nothing more I think the game is pretty good it has a good character design it's entertaining and funny even a little cringe at times but just like that when I read the sexual scene my reaction is ah ok I read it and move on with the story that much more interesting

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Don't get me wrong the game is good and I think you do a great job it's just my opinion nothing more I think the game is pretty good it has a good character design it's entertaining and funny even a little cringe at times but just like that when I read the sexual scene my reaction is ah ok I read it and move on with the story that much more interesting
Yeah but... actually, how far are you?

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
Any chance that the two most recent patches could remain linked in the OP instead of the newest one? All it takes is to miss one update and the full game needs to be downloaded again.
Previously the update patches would remain on the Itch page for a little bit, but there has been a lot of QoL changes to the code. After reading an open world segment it is now made less opaque so you can tell what you have already read. Side stories and main story progress points are clearly annotated. There is a gallery. The full-screen mode appropriately re-adjusts the images for you. There is more indepth control for shortcuts. The music has been slighty edited to loop better onto itself in a less audibly jarring way. The sound effects used throughout the game have been enhanced to be more noticeable.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Yeah but... actually, how far are you?
It may be my fault and it's normal when I said it's the first time I've played there it was my fault and I expressed myself like shit I mean the first time I commented on the game I didn't start yesterday I've been following the game since chapter 13 more or less and now it goes to 38 or 39 but I have not commented before until I see a little more about the game since it is in development and things can change but if that was my fault it is not that it was an opinion of 10 20 0 30 min more like hours and as I said it's not that I don't like the game on the contrary I like it a lot but it does falter in sexual things in everything else it's a great game I mean the characters don't have flowers as brains they have their problems their sad parts Its funny parts, its epic parts, the parts that put your hands on your head, I did not want to make a great criticism because the game is not finished, only that I think that the sexual section could be more erotic or better managed. I don't like to pay for the development of the games, but when they are finished, even if I have played it before, buying it is also supporting the developer, whatever the final price.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes