Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Game has a new chapter release almost every month. Also there are a lot of UI improvements/bug fixes/optimizations done recently and also gallery now exists.
You misread what I said. I said the Dev no longer updates the "changelogs".
Last update was v1.77 and it's v2.63 already.

Love the game and I'm aware that it's still going strong. It's one of the handful good games that is still being regularly updated and that I can definitively say are not scamming their patreon unlike other games that are definitely scamfests at this point due to lack of updates. Just found the lack of changelogs a minor nitpick.

Reactions: hmorphone

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This game probably lost and continues to lose loads of players with the father reveal. I'm going to keep giving the game a chance, but good god was that a huge turn off.

Also, sucks to see there's no incest tag with how cute the sister is
I genuinely laughed at the reveal, sure it is ridiculous but in hindsight it actually fits in a weird way lol.

Last edited:

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I genuinely laughed at that the reveal, sure it is ridiculous but in hindsight it actually fits in a weird way lol.
No doubt knowing Anon it'll fit perfectly into the lore and have been foreshadowed for 30 chapters when Dad returns in a serious setting. If I had to guess there'll be some big reveals in chapter 50, of which Dad will be a big part.
Trust him to make a Meme lore relevant.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
This game probably lost and continues to lose loads of players with the father reveal. I'm going to keep giving the game a chance, but good god was that a huge turn off.

Also, sucks to see there's no incest tag with how cute the sister is
Imagine being so stuck up that in a world with all kinds of weirder shit going on, a god finding a meme funny and adopting it as his image (or vice versa :unsure:) was too much for you :KEK:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You wouldn’t be writing this 10 minutes into a 30 hour game would you
Please help me, I upgraded my laptop but I lost my saves I thought I backed them up but I didn't apparently, is there a way to start at the previous chapter with a name change option?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Overlord070

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Please help me, I upgraded my laptop but I lost my saves I thought I backed them up but I didn't apparently, is there a way to start at the previous chapter with a name change option?
You can't change CJs name in OoT mate.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
We have saves for every chapter uploaded here:

And you can't rename anybody, not that kind of story.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
We have saves for every chapter uploaded here:

Google Drive

And you can't rename anybody, not that kind of story.
I forgot about the name, I lost all my other saves so been trying to get as much back, some things being forgotten in the process and the gallery is not unlocked for the previous chapter for me, is the a unlocker I can use?

Reactions: Story Anon

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Hey everyone, I am a bit stuck in a segment and am completely lost on how to progress.
I have reached the newest update, the part were Teresa asks Sarah and Ashley to investigate... stuff..., but after going through all areas of the town, doing all interactions, I am left with greyed out options and nothing else to do (See image). I have gone back and tried repeating some interactions, but nothing changes. Any help would be super appreciated ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey everyone, I am a bit stuck in a segment and am completely lost on how to progress.
I have reached the newest update, the part were Teresa asks Sarah and Ashley to investigate... stuff..., but after going through all areas of the town, doing all interactions, I am left with greyed out options and nothing else to do (See image). I have gone back and tried repeating some interactions, but nothing changes. Any help would be super appreciated ^^
That's the end of Ch39 Part 1. Part 2 will be out April 24th/May 1st.

Jan 21, 2023
Imagine being so stuck up that in a world with all kinds of weirder shit going on, a god finding a meme funny and adopting it as his image (or vice versa :unsure:) was too much for you :KEK:
Nothing wrong with disliking that and there is nothing stuck up about it. I personally think that the guy has a good point and maybe the game would benefit from having a slightly more serious start. I also almost dropped it at that point because I wanted to play a game with a good story and something about seeing chad thundercock like that was a real turn off.

To me the game's quality increases dramatically as it goes on especially once you are past chapter 20. The developer is also hard working and consistent you are not going to find people churning out updates at the rate he does. So it is a real shame seeing people give up so early. You can mock people for posts like this all you want for being stuck up but it is true. More people giving it up so early also translates to less support. Without naming names for the sake of avoiding drama you will find so much mediocre semi-abandoned trash out there with more supporters than this game and it really is infuriating to me.

I think it is important for games to have a strong start that makes you invested in the story from the very beginning. It is literally the only criticism I have about this game. It took me a few hours before I got interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: gptin and Alandir

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
That's the end of Ch39 Part 1. Part 2 will be out April 24th/May 1st.
Ahhh, got it, thanks for the speedy reply. Maybe add a small disclaimer like you do at the end of every chapter? I was wondering around aimlessly for a bit :p. Regardless, thanks for theupdate, looking forward to what comes next!

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
You're done with current update. It will continue in Ch39 part2 at the end of this month/start of next month. Less opaque button means you won't find any new interactions there.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Nothing wrong with disliking that and there is nothing stuck up about it. I personally think that the guy has a good point and maybe the game would benefit from having a slightly more serious start.

I think it is important for games to have a strong start that makes you invested in the story from the very beginning. It is literally the only criticism I have about this game. It took me a few hours before I got interested.
I actually fully intend to include a prologue revamp that I've been working on in my downtime very soon (currently bumps the render count of the prologue from 600 to almost 1000).

I want to tie the later themes of the game back into the beginning much more strongly and show how much improvement the visuals have had over the last two years.

I'm aiming for this to come out pretty soon (maybe even next update), but I'm not going to delay any new content because of it. Seen how that goes, not a fan.

Without naming names for the sake of avoiding drama you will find so much mediocre semi-abandoned trash out there with more supporters than this game and it really is infuriating to me.
I think of it the complete opposite way.

I feel absolute gratitude at the frankly irrational generosity my patrons have shown me and this ridiculous project over the years. The last thing I would have ever expected when I started was to be able to convince even 1 person to believe in this story besides myself, and now thanks to them I get to receive a full time income making whatever the hell I want.

Every day I get to wake up and decide exactly how my life is going to go. How many people on this planet get to say the same?

I also almost dropped it at that point because I wanted to play a game with a good story and something about seeing chad thundercock like that was a real turn off.

All that being said, sorry it's only going to get crazier.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I actually fully intend to include a prologue revamp that I've been working on in my downtime very soon (currently bumps the render count of the prologue from 600 to almost 1000).

I want to tie the later themes of the game back into the beginning much more strongly and show how much improvement the visuals have had over the last two years.

I'm aiming for this to come out pretty soon (maybe even next update), but I'm not going to delay any new content because of it. Seen how that goes, not a fan.

I think of it the complete opposite way.

I feel absolute gratitude at the frankly irrational generosity my patrons have shown me and this ridiculous project over the years. The last thing I would have ever expected when I started was to be able to convince even 1 person to believe in this story besides myself, and now thanks to them I get to receive a full time income making whatever the hell I want.

Every day I get to wake up and decide exactly how my life is going to go. How many people on this planet get to say the same?

All that being said, sorry it's only going to get crazier.

Chad Thundercock is Dagoth Ur?!

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Nothing wrong with disliking that and there is nothing stuck up about it. I personally think that the guy has a good point and maybe the game would benefit from having a slightly more serious start. I also almost dropped it at that point because I wanted to play a game with a good story and something about seeing chad thundercock like that was a real turn off.
I mean there's nothing about the inclusion of Chad Thundercock that prevents a good story. People just operate on this preconception that memes can only be used by simpletons and him showing up is a sign that the game will never be serious.

To me Chad Thundercock is very representative of how strong OoT is in it's own identity.
Chad Thundercock is God, CJ is not renamable, CJ is a himbo not designed for you to self insert as, Jamie is the Deuteragonist despite not having a dick.
You wouldn't put those things in a story if you wanted to milk the most money possible from the wider adult game audience. There's a clear distinct personality that is unwavering in it's conviction.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I mean there's nothing about the inclusion of Chad Thundercock that prevents a good story. People just operate on this preconception that memes can only be used by simpletons and him showing up is a sign that the game will never be serious.

To me Chad Thundercock is very representative of how strong OoT is in it's own identity.
Chad Thundercock is God, CJ is not renamable, CJ is a himbo not designed for you to self insert as, Jamie is the Deuteragonist despite not having a dick.
You wouldn't put those things in a story if you wanted to milk the most money possible from the wider adult game audience. There's a clear distinct personality that is unwavering in it's conviction.
I don't think people have a problem with a god called Chad Thundercock, if I had to guess, the biggest problem people have is the meme picture itself, it looks out of place at that moment. I bet if he looked different (or not pictured at all) but everything else was the same people wouldn't complain/quit as much.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes