nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
New gallery is showing a few greyed out for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then all the chapter 39 side stories, but I've not started that content yet. Up to date otherwise.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
New gallery is showing a few greyed out for me:
And then all the chapter 39 side stories, but I've not started that content yet. Up to date otherwise.
Videos you missed at right at the end of prologue and right at the end of ch30 (before the free roam segment of ch31). Unlocks are based on which indices you had recorded in old readText.sav file, if you never visited those indices on the save - you will miss it. Side stories you missed are in either ch24/25/26/27/31p1/39p1 in Tachibana Avenue, called The End, and other 2 are Volume Recaps - you have to press Yes when you get recaps at the end of a volume (it's worth it).

If you're too lazy to unlock it or you already seen these scenes, just on different save - put attached file into save folder and it will unlock entire gallery.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
There's a lot of game to sift through and my numerous saves don't go to the fine details of individual scenes...

Anyhow your file worked, thank you. I think I'd seen all of them but two or something? Unless I saw them all and just forgot some before.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
If a compressed version is not possible maybe make it a torrent file as well. I'm like 5 updates behind and DL 6+ GB for the new content isn't feasible where I'm at rn.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This game probably lost and continues to lose loads of players with the father reveal. I'm going to keep giving the game a chance, but good god was that a huge turn off.

Also, sucks to see there's no incest tag with how cute the sister is

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
This might be a Unity problem, but I got a new PC and brought along all my save files. I still have all the files and yet they're not showing up to be loaded. Also just updated the game. Any fixes?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
This game probably lost and continues to lose loads of players with the father reveal. I'm going to keep giving the game a chance, but good god was that a huge turn off.
You're not wrong. I've heard other people have dropped it there, and Story Anon has called it something of a litmus test.

Personally, I think it's perfect though. It cuts through all the thick melodrama up to that point and sharply veers it into absurdity, which encapsulates the game's overall tone pretty strongly.

Also, sucks to see there's no incest tag with how cute the sister is
The OP has a render that may surprise you.

Mar 6, 2021
This might be a Unity problem, but I got a new PC and brought along all my save files. I still have all the files and yet they're not showing up to be loaded. Also just updated the game. Any fixes?
Try to open save folder clicking folder button in load menu. If you don't see your files there — put them there

taler

Oct 5, 2017
There is no 4K version even for desktop. There is no 1080p version for android, it's painful enough to make 720p work there.
Someone mentioned 4k sprites? I don't mind a 2 minute longer installation if it makes the remaining 20 hours or whatever of reading this better. It would be best if we can just directly replace the 720p assets with the higher res ones through the file system.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Try to open save folder clicking folder button in load menu. If you don't see your files there — put them there
Yeah, I can see them. If I click the folder button, it goes straight to the file, Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoT and all the save files I have are already there.

Mar 6, 2021
Yeah, I can see them. If I click the folder button, it goes straight to the file, Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoT and all the save files I have are already there.
Really weird.
Though in this version all save files should be converted, automatically.
Can you run OoT with administrator permissions? Or you can send your saves here, I will look at them.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Really weird.
Though in this version all save files should be converted, automatically.
Can you run OoT with administrator permissions? Or you can send your saves here, I will look at them.
Run as administrator didn't do anything, but here are the most recent files I made. I got more though.

Mar 6, 2021
Run as administrator didn't do anything, but here are the most recent files I made. I got more though.
Well, I don't see any problem with them:WaitWhat:
I re-saved them. So you can try them
I'm assuming files in your save folder don't have timestamps in names, right?

Reactions: Rasc

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
Did you get the most recent version? there was a small bug that broke some saves and the hotfix or full version will fix that.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Previously the update patches would remain on the Itch page for a little bit, but there has been a lot of QoL changes to the code. After reading an open world segment it is now made less opaque so you can tell what you have already read. Side stories and main story progress points are clearly annotated. There is a gallery. The full-screen mode appropriately re-adjusts the images for you. There is more indepth control for shortcuts. The music has been slighty edited to loop better onto itself in a less audibly jarring way. The sound effects used throughout the game have been enhanced to be more noticeable.
But what relevance does this have to what I said? If an update was skipped, whether intentionally or not, the full game needs to be downloaded again because the previous patch is not available anymore, only the new one. I would understand it if there was no patch to the last version to begin with and that said version would have to be fully downloaded, but if there was a previous patch and there is a new one then why can't both be available?

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Well, I don't see any problem with them:WaitWhat:
I re-saved them. So you can try them
I'm assuming files in your save folder don't have timestamps in names, right?
Ohhhh, I get it now. I copied my saves from my backup and most files had dates on them and all I had to do was rename them. Thank you for helping me figure out something so obvious. Screenshot (2).png

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes