Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
You're right it's something super important.

So why the FUCK would I put it in a side story?

Notice who's conspicuously absent from 39 part 1? :HideThePain:
But why'd you hint at it then? That's like opening a smokehouse and serving nothing the first week because your award-winning spice blend just doesn't taste right if you give it less time. I believe you that it'll be amazing when it's ready but that's only making me hungrier.

• Haha
Reactions: asmrfan23

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
But why'd you hint at it then? That's like opening a smokehouse and serving nothing the first week because your award-winning spice blend just doesn't taste right if you give it less time. I believe you that it'll be amazing when it's ready but that's only making me hungrier.
Because only roughly 1/5th of the renders for Ch39 are even in yet and I'm not going to pretend something didn't happen because the update that shows it is 15 days away.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I think I'm going to put a sub goal for the week and if we don't hit it, I push the Mizzie scene back to 40.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
You think you can make a list of all the music you used?
There is this extremely out of date playlist, half the songs listed are no longer in the game but it can help a little. The girls themes are also on his youtube channel.

server404

Apr 18, 2020
ok i'm up to the part where Teresa freaks tf out at CJ's mom, is that the most updated part of the main story, or do I need to explore more? Cause all I can do are side stories now.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
ok i'm up to the part where Teresa freaks tf out at CJ's mom, is that the most updated part of the main story, or do I need to explore more? Cause all I can do are side stories now.
menu.PNG
When it looks like this you're done, rest of the chapter comes out on the 24th for patreons and the 1st for the public.

Mar 6, 2021
Android help needed. Installed all content packages (1-4 and the CH39 update), still getting an error saying Missing Bundles: textfiles. Any solutions?
I'm not sure if ch39 update is necessary when you do a clear install.
Try to manually delete textfiles from externalstorage/Out_of_Touch/Assets and then launch Asset Installer 4 and install bundles again.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes