molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's an original song made for the game.

Nice also what is that other song that seems to be played a lot when shit is about to hit the fan or when they are doing stuff together in a group? Almost sounds like the singer is saying something about coconuts or something like that. Love that song but did not find it in your Story Anon channel on Youtube.. Though I listened to the opening volume of 3 quite a bit also as well as one of the combat themes. Would be great to have a compilation of your sound track with lyrics in it. They are awesome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nennius

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Nice also what is that other song that seems to be played a lot when shit is about to hit the fan or when they are doing stuff together in a group? Almost sounds like the singer is saying something about coconuts or something like that.
If you can give me a line of dialogue while it's playing I may be able to find it for you.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you can give me a line of dialogue while it's playing I may be able to find it for you.
OK here is a dialogue line after they finally found Kei. I been trying to figure out the words to the song but just can't make them out.

Jamie
"I guess we should just go go up and ring the doorbell, so to speak"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nennius

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
OK here is a dialogue line after they finally found Kei. I been trying to figure out the words to the song but just can't make them out.

Jamie
"I guess we should just go go up and ring the doorbell, so to speak"
Is it this one?

Phoenix #2772 - heartbroken

bubahki

Feb 12, 2020
I recently discovered this game and at first it felt very strange, the beginning of the story hit me in a bad way and I thought it would not be a good game, but I gave it a try. I'm on chapter 17 and I'm liking it a lot. English is not my native language but I am enjoying it. I hope it continues well as up to now and enjoy it.

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
Is the game censored or something? I want to make sure i dont need to check of a setting or something. The game is great, but it seems to not show nudity when it could.

buff

May 29, 2017
Is the game censored or something? I want to make sure i dont need to check of a setting or something. The game is great, but it seems to not show nudity when it could.
Nope, just a slow burn. Rumor has it that there is going to be a sort of prologue-to-the-prologue that will have some spice in it though, which should help.

The serious smut doesn't get going until chapter 20-something, but by then you're hooked on the story anyway.

Reactions: hmorphone

buff

May 29, 2017
Unsolicited tip for people doing their first playthrough: You will see a couple situations where it asks if you want a recap. You will probably think "No, I do not need a fucking recap, I just finished playing this."

Trust me. You want to watch this recap. Shit is gold.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Nope, just a slow burn. Rumor has it that there is going to be a sort of prologue-to-the-prologue that will have some spice in it though, which should help.

The serious smut doesn't get going until chapter 20-something, but by then you're hooked on the story anyway.
The first sex scene is in chapter 15.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes