soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Ehh I think so? I pressed the mixdrop link and downloaded from there
Did you download "Update only" which is like 200MB and try to run it? Because it's UPDATE, you're supposed to replace files from previous full download with files from update for it to work, it doesn't work standalone.

Mar 6, 2021
I can see Im missing movies_webm, so I assume thats whats wrong? Dont know how to get it tho, I've already tried re-downloading ;w;
Whoops, wrong screen
1682256625359.png
If you have all of them (except movies_webm) and MasterBundleList.txt is not empty, you should be fine.
Though you can try run OoT.exe as administrator.

juancreep

Aug 6, 2021
I have "fixed" it, just writing in case anyone has the same issue. My file path had a non-latin symbol which made it non-findable for the game.. i think. Worked when I just put the game folder on my desktop. Thanks to everyone who tried to help ^_^

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
I have "fixed" it, just writing in case anyone has the same issue. My file path had a non-latin symbol which made it non-findable for the game.. i think. Worked when I just put the game folder on my desktop. Thanks to everyone who tried to help ^_^
What symbol was that? I tested with russian and japanese symbols in path and game worked with both without issues.

juancreep

Aug 6, 2021
What symbol was that? I tested with russian and japanese symbols in path and game worked with both without issues.
Ehh, idk it's hard to say xD It's " " but I don't remember how i got it. Just pressing space wont work, but maybe you can copy what I 'wrote'

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Chapter_39_release_card.png
Hey guys!
Big new update today:
1) Chapter 39 Part 2 is out for patrons
2) The new prologue revamp is out now for everyone!
This update also sees some major changes for the whole game, including but not limited to:
-You asked for it, you got it: the game renders are now 1080 instead of 720! Thanks again to Cain for the help with the upscale!
-Voice acting by Gianni Matragano has been added to the prologue and chapter 8!
-Music has had another balance pass to make it more audible or quieter, depending on the scene.
-New credits!
-New end screen!
Patron builds are here:
Patreon:
Subscribestar:
And the new public build is available on itch.io:
Have fun!

Taken from the Discord fyi.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OutOfTouch-2.68.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fooliscious

Nov 10, 2019
I've applied the update and confirmed the narration is working, but I am not seeing any new content at Teresa's walkabout. Is there any, or am I missing something?

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I've applied the update and confirmed the narration is working, but I am not seeing any new content at Teresa's walkabout. Is there any, or am I missing something?
The current public update is just the new prologue stuff, the rest of chapter 39 goes public next Monday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alandir
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes