MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
If you think the portal lore is confusing, wait until you try to figure out why a Personal Assistant at a genetics corp is also a swedish nanny refugee. This game is fuckin' wild.

for real though, just keep chugging. one cool thing about this game is that every few chapters there is a scene where the characters just talk and rehash about what happened, which really helps it make sense.
I'm only in chapter 23, i'm assuming that swedish nanny refugee bit you mentioned happens later?

Last edited:

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I'm only in chapter 23, i'm assuming that swedish nanny refugee bit you mentioned happens later?
Anon likes to reuse a few models for extras as a joke, like it's a sitcom with a cast, so those Swedish refugees appear in a few places. You'd actually already seen some of them before. ch22_1537.jpg p_119.jpg

Reactions: MangoTree

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Are we ever going to see Katie again? What about Freyja? and uh is Leah going to be an issue at some point?
There are quite a few mentions of the Campbells being trained for combat purposes but we never see it. When are we going to see the big tiddy maids kick some ass?

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Anon likes to reuse a few models for extras as a joke, like it's a sitcom with a cast, so those Swedish refugees appear in a few places. You'd actually already seen some of them before. View attachment 2580936 View attachment 2580933
Lol never noticed, yeah that kid has the same hairstyle as the student in the prologue. thanks for pointing that out, just started reading recently so im unaware of the inside jokes of the dev.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
We don't really know, but given her dynamic with Allen I would guess that she has some kind of physical traits that Allen has told her makes her unattractive.
I don't think it's that. Allen just resents her cause she was taken advantage of cause she didn't understand how people connect.

Reactions: MangoTree

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Jamie got some of them, but all of them were freed and their souls moved on.
Okay, i'm guessing that Jamie only took their mana but the souls themselves were freed [the ones that she absorbed], thanks for clearing that up. Loving the story so far, its very engaging. The storyline feels like it has real direction, there's a flow to it. Well done and thanks for the story.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Okay, i'm guessing that Jamie only took their mana but the souls themselves were freed [the ones that she absorbed]
Precisely, that's exactly it.

Loving the story so far, its very engaging. The storyline feels like it has real direction, there's a flow to it. Well done and thanks for the story.
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it!

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Okay, i'm guessing that Jamie only took their mana but the souls themselves were freed [the ones that she absorbed], thanks for clearing that up. Loving the story so far, its very engaging. The storyline feels like it has real direction, there's a flow to it. Well done and thanks for the story.
Buckle up because you're at the stage wear the story really starts opening up and taking off, the quality increases exponentially over the next two arcs

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes