punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I had to start over because I lost all my save (reformatted pc) does anyone know how to enable vn mode?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You just have to hit any turn ending button 3 times and it automatically finishes.
Shit I just didn't go far enough for some reason I thought it was something you could turn off at the start I just forgot its been so long. I apologize for being an idiot I was just really exited to actually play this from the beginning its that good.

Reactions: Laziness

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Shit I just didn't go far enough for some reason I thought it was something you could turn off at the start I just forgot its been so long. I apologize for being an idiot I was just really exited to actually play this from the beginning its that good.
All good my man. If you haven't tried it yet, the prologue has been drastically upgraded. Really proud of it now.

buff

May 29, 2017
If you think the portal lore is confusing, wait until you try to figure out why a Personal Assistant at a genetics corp is also a swedish nanny refugee. This game is fuckin' wild.

for real though, just keep chugging. one cool thing about this game is that every few chapters there is a scene where the characters just talk and rehash about what happened, which really helps it make sense.

Reactions: MangoTree

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Is just that if we ever end visiting Mika's world, she will look way different.
As to why... we dont know yet, same thing happens with CJ having a longer hair at the other side.

Reactions: MangoTree
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes