Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
man, i really really want to play this, seeing how good the content and the rating is, but that 7 gigs size is really intimidating
It's 100% worth it mate, greatest story in an AVN, the game's 7 gigs because it has 39 chapters, 32,000 renders and 30+ hours of content,.
Maybe wait 12 hours though because the public release of the new chapter is coming out in about 12 hours.
Although there should be an update patch as well.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
It's 100% worth it mate, greatest story in an AVN, the game's 7 gigs because it has 39 chapters, 32,000 renders and 30+ hours of content,.
Maybe wait 12 hours though because the public release of the new chapter is coming out in about 12 hours.
Although there should be an update patch as well.
Would still wait. Update patch contains some of the stuff that is already in public build so it's also pretty large (some fixes to stuff that is in public build + it contains prologue update as well because it only came out a week ago).

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Whats that japanese word that pops up before that slashing sword technique against khionne?

Story Anon please and thank you.

Last edited:

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
I've just got to say, the music in this game makes me harder than chromium... the games pretty good too. Lol

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
Hey Story Anon jokes aside, this game is fantastic. I've been playing it since day one and always been impressed by the amount of effort and love put into the game. You guys do a phenomenal job, I'll be playing till the end. Love ya!

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Thanks, I actually downloaded the ost from YouTube music.
Edit:
Heads up that playlist is a bit out of date and contains a lot of songs no longer in the game for copyright reason's, and is missing some of the newer one's. But it does contain a lot of them.

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
I've had problems with unity games in the past not running in M1 macs. Does this one runs? 7GB is a bit too much for just a download and try lol
Thanks to anyone who can provide an answer.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Thx, that sequence against khionne was very well done, got my blood pumping lol. The music, the sword dropping down, everyone coming into the fight gradually, the deathblow. I had to read through it twice haha. Great job!
And when Kieren officially becomes part of the crew.

Reactions: MangoTree

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I've had problems with unity games in the past not running in M1 macs. Does this one runs? 7GB is a bit too much for just a download and try lol
My mac runs it great, but it's older than an M1 model, sorry.

Reactions: RandomCl

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Should run fine. Someone on discord server was playing on M1.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes