Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Why is that a goal? Did a bunch a bunch of people beg and plead for it? For Christ sakes leave Jamie alone and go find another vn with the femboy tag.
It was a joke initially, but then Anon thought about it and realized it wouldn't be that hard to implement as an optional patch.
And at the 10k USD a month barrier he never thinks he's ever going to hit it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: punisher2099

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Could I ask which resolution the game actually is (natively)? No matter what I do, even on the default, I see the game to be blurry, even in menu. I have a 1440p monitor, but that shouldn't cause any issues. And when I go to the settings, the game is showing 1280x1440. The picture files are 1280x720 Is the game really just 720p?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Could I ask which resolution the game actually is (natively)? No matter what I do, even on the default, I see the game to be blurry, even in menu. I have a 1440p monitor, but that shouldn't cause any issues. And when I go to the settings, the game is showing 1280x1440. The picture files are 1280x720 Is the game really just 720p?
Which version are you playing?

Mar 6, 2021
1. Actual PC/Mac version has 1080p renders as default. If your pics are 720p — redownload full game build from itch
2. Menu backgroung pic might be still 720p
3. Resolution detection is kinda broken, especially if you have two or more monitors.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The renders are in 1080 now, there's also an unusual bug that sometimes messes with the scaling if you have more than one monitor hooked up. Worst case scenario, windowed 1080 should work perfectly.

smell like ntr but there is no ntr
:HideThePain:
Is your brain ok

Pippa Passes.

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Every time, every fucking time Ruri calls him 'Chad' i chuckle to myself, i don't think i will ever stop chuckling to it, there's just something about the name Chad that is quintessentially unserious. :LOL:
It always makes me think of Miraculous Ladybug and another blonde who put more points into CHA than INT.

There has been a decent bit of back-door roughhousing in the patreon custom requests on discord if you're really hurting for it, but as they said those renders are just not explicitly canon yet.
Are the custom requests available anywhere other than Discord? I don't think I've seen them on the Subscribestar.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Are the custom requests available anywhere other than Discord? I don't think I've seen them on the Subscribestar.
I used to put them up on Pixiv years ago but they started enforcing their censorship requirements and I don't want to go through a hundred+ requests putting black bars on dicks and vaginas just for that.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
As Anon said they're only on the Discord, but they're accessible to every patreon no matter the tier, so the $5 lads can see all the requests ever made (that weren't requested to be kept private by the commissioner).

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Pippa Passes.
Hmm, so you went straight to a 180 year old poem for it, as opposed a modern classic where the character who says this line in your game draws significant thematic parallels to the head of the organization whose logo features that line in Evangelion?

Sure thing :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes