Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Every time, every fucking time Ruri calls him 'Chad' i chuckle to myself, i don't think i will ever stop chuckling to it, there's just something about the name Chad that is quintessentially unserious. :LOL:
That's part of the point of the game. As Penn Jillette once said, "the idea of taking something that is silly, at its very core, and doing it very, very seriously, and very, very importantly, is wonderful."

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's part of the point of the game. As Penn Jillette once said, "the idea of taking something that is silly, at its very core, and doing it very, very seriously, and very, very importantly, is wonderful."
Oh believe me, it's not a criticism, i love it, though it does sometimes turn a sexy scene from hot to hilarious when she moans it out.

• Haha
Reactions: Rasc and asmrfan23

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I believe I'm currently on v2.63.

Is it fine to update to v2.70.1? I can't find v2.68.5.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Really like the new prologue, a lot less guesswork going on now without having to play for 10+ hours before figuring out what the hell is even remotely going on.

The sex scene with cro is the only thing im kind of undecided on how I feel, because on one hand it makes more sense with the most recent chapters, but I cant help but feel it kind of reduced the 'threat' level of Cro and kind of downplays the horrible shit she did behind the scenes. Overall still feel like it is a very big step up, and of course the voiced Thundercock is amazing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes