buff

May 29, 2017
i been looking at reviews and why everyone crying about 'HandHolding' its just hands man come on.
It's a tired-ass weab joke that people still think is funny and clever. You are supposed to act like handholding is lewd, and if someone takes a screencap of characters holding hands and applies a pixel mask you are supposed to act like that was first rate fresh humor. Headpats are the same kind of thing-- they were introduced ages ago in a game called "Life With A Slave" and people pretend it's exciting because they think they are supposed to. It's just a thing you have to deal with in communities like this, just ignore it.

anyways this game looks interesting i might give it a try also uhh How long is it?
It's long, like, really long. Lord of the Rings long. 20+ hours of playtime and it is nowhere near done. It's definitely worth it, though.... it's not slow paced at all, it's just a huge story.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Would be nice if the Devs add Pixeldrain/Nofile mirror for the Linux version as the MEGA and NOPY mirrors are dead
The Linux version hasn't been supported for years, but the mods have never revoked the links.
If you want to play on Linux just use the PC version with wine + dxvk.

Sep 14, 2022
The Linux version hasn't been supported for years, but the mods have never revoked the links.
If you want to play on Linux just use the PC version with wine + dxvk.
Will do.

I just spent 2hrs downloading the Linux version because Anonfiles was so slow.. Thank God they have a Gofile mirror so I can use my full bandwith

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Also if you have issues with videos in game - let me know, I'll make updated webm bundle for videos for linux.

kevbrty

Apr 13, 2018
Are you really enjoying troll feeding? :WaitWhat:
what do u mean by that? anyone asks a question or expresses a doubt (which according to u may be common knowledge or sound very basic) and u assume that its trolling?

I appreciate their answer coz they taught me some new things like key bindings etc.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
phew... took me a while to finally reach the latest update... also jamie and mizzie is?/are? the best boigirl...

Reactions: Nennius

Arkture

Aug 4, 2020
Okay, while this is a good story it is not right to not have the angst/tragedy tag. There is humor in this VN sure but holy fuck is every chapter more about tragedy than it is about humor.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
so it's been a long time since i played this game. about the animated tag i remember there were plans to animate scenes but that was kinda backburnered. last i saw the animated tag had more to do with like... the little combat parts than anything else, if memory serves. i figuerd i'd wait till they were implemented more properly before playing again, so now just checking in. can anyone tell me if the good stuff's animated yet?

Mar 6, 2021
so it's been a long time since i played this game. about the animated tag i remember there were plans to animate scenes but that was kinda backburnered. last i saw the animated tag had more to do with like... the little combat parts than anything else, if memory serves. i figuerd i'd wait till they were implemented more properly before playing again, so now just checking in. can anyone tell me if the good stuff's animated yet?
$300 monthly patreon to the animated goal

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes