MaidLost

Jan 2, 2022
Not sure if I missed something but after they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yet I don't recall them two doing it, anyone know what chapter that was on? or did I miss something haha

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
I just startet to play this game and the girls look so good but why do most of them especially vic have these unbelievable ugly glasses? She would look sooo much better without them :(

Peruru

Mar 2, 2018
Ok, hear me out. (Just finished binging up through Chapter 30 with Khione and the Hot Springs) - Since Matoi is now part of Jamie, and they're apparently sharing certain things, what if some "assets" of Matoi started bleeding through back to Jamie. I can see it now:

Mizzie: "Let's see you keep pretending to be a boy with THESE beauties."
Ashley: "WHY does the Tomboy end up with the biggest boobs?! What kind of bullshit-F95-cliche is this?!"
CJ: "Uhhh....nice tits, bro"
Mayu & Mikan: Can't wait to take Jamie bra shopping and give advice.
Sarah & Teresa: Immediately notice CJ's lewd thoughts.

Last edited:

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Ok, hear me out. (Just finished binging up through Chapter 30 with Khione and the Hot Springs) - Since Matoi is now part of Jamie, and they're apparently sharing certain things, what if some "assets" of Matoi started bleeding through back to Jamie. I can see it now:

Mizzie: "Let's see you keep pretending to be a boy with THESE beauties."
Ashley: "WHY does the Tomboy end up with the biggest tits?! What kind of bullshit-F95-cliche is this?!"
Mayu & Mikan: Can't wait to take Jamie bra shopping and give advice.
Sarah & Teresa: Immediately notice CJ's lewd thoughts.
Jamie is perfect just the way she is

• Haha
Reactions: asmrfan23
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes