Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Thank you very much for the game and porting it to Android.
I have a question, do no I need to install all parts or can be 1 at a time?
You've got to install all of them for the game to run

Instructions for installing:
  1. Download the main asset installers listed below.
    OoTAndroidAssetPackage1.apk
    OoTAndroidAssetPackage2.apk
    OoTAndroidAssetPackage3.apk
    OoTAndroidAssetPackage4.apk

2. Run installers in any order, press Install in each and wait for installation process to finish before running next installer.
    PLEASE NOTE: You must OPEN THE APKs after installing them AND HIT THE INSTALL BUTTON INSIDE in order for them to transfer their assets to the main game. If you only install the .apk but don't open each one and run them, they will not work.

3. Install the main game APK (Out_Of_Touch.apk) and run it.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
wtf.... a super crazy animated intro theme... but no animated fuck scenes? why?
The patreon goal for them to be added going forward and retroactively was hit last month, so they'll probably be arriving at some point in the future. With the devs output already being insane (a 1000 render chapter in a month) animations weren't really necessary in the end imo.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Reposting this from Patreon (public post) because it's relevant and probably not everyone here checks there too often.
The big news is that a Tropicali demo seems to be on the board for August, and Teresa's arc will be wrapping up for Christmas.
Finally we'll get to see what the deal with Tropicali is!

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Lol.

So i have the memory of a goldfish, is the dude at the end of this chapter someone we're expected to recognise? Is Ktaie that girl who was friends with Mizzie that was restored when she was, the roller skates girl?
Katie's the one from the arcade yeah.

We don't know who the guy at the end is but popular theory on the discord is that it's Teresa's dad.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Katie's the one from the arcade yeah.

We don't know who the guy at the end is but popular theory on the discord is that it's Teresa's dad.
Huh... interesting... would he have elements of her shard in him given what we've seen of the other girl's ancestors being somewhat shard like themselves? They were all female ancestors though, mothers and grandmothers etc.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Huh... interesting... would he have elements of her shard in him given what we've seen of the other girl's ancestors being somewhat shard like themselves? They were all female ancestors though, mothers and grandmothers etc.
Anything is possible, if it is him he certainly seems to be tied to Auxo in some way.

Reactions: Bingoogus

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
Have to be honest that there were a couple of bits which were really good in this update and there were other bits which just lost me completely. I'm sure it will all come out in the wash but the story does seem to be taking a strange turn.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
You've got to install all of them for the game to run

Instructions for installing:
  1. Download the main asset installers listed below.
    OoTAndroidAssetPackage1.apk
    OoTAndroidAssetPackage2.apk
    OoTAndroidAssetPackage3.apk
    OoTAndroidAssetPackage4.apk

2. Run installers in any order, press Install in each and wait for installation process to finish before running next installer.
    PLEASE NOTE: You must OPEN THE APKs after installing them AND HIT THE INSTALL BUTTON INSIDE in order for them to transfer their assets to the main game. If you only install the .apk but don't open each one and run them, they will not work.

3. Install the main game APK (Out_Of_Touch.apk) and run it.
Ok thanks, that's a huge game

Sep 13, 2019
This update was another amazing one to experience. Everything CJ did for teresa during this chapter was absolutely heartwarming.
Thank you for another amazing chapter in an amazing game.

edit: I will also add a funny, just recently in the last 2 days i was actually thinking about this game thanks to a song that kinda fit energy wise.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes