Peruru

Mar 2, 2018
It wouldn't have to be permanent! Maybe just a fun little side-story until Sarah helps get their "souls back in sync" or something. AND it would let Story Anon add the BE tag.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
i can't see chapter 18 scene((
You either missed something in ch7 or made some wrong choices between ch7 and 18. Game makes it pretty obvious what you need to do to get extra scene. You press buttons with stars/sparkle icons before progressing story.

fredywinsten

Apr 5, 2018
Could someone please make another way of downloading? Mega is capped, go file isn't working, drive has capped too and anon take 6h for me. I appreciate it! ( Talking about the main game - win)

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Could someone please make another way of downloading? Mega is capped, go file isn't working, drive has capped too and anon take 6h for me. I appreciate it! ( Talking about the main game - win)
Have you tried downloading from itch.io? It's fast and there are no caps on download. Also tomorrow public version of Ch40 comes out.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Pixeldrain download mirrors
Windows Build:
- Update Only
- Full
Mac OSX Build:
- Update Only
- Full

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Oh poor Teresa and the role she is stuck with especially when she realized how he felt about her.. I feel sorry for her.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Reposting this from Patreon (public post) because it's relevant and probably not everyone here checks there too often.
The big news is that a Tropicali demo seems to be on the board for August, and Teresa's arc will be wrapping up for Christmas.

1685679225409.png

Reactions: Mythrs

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Oh poor Teresa and the role she is stuck with especially when she realized how he felt about her.. I feel sorry for her.
Didn't read it like that, read it as Teresa believe/fears that but it's not indicative of CJ's true feelings. She freaked out because CJ's aura wasn't what she expected after watching Sarah, but that's because of CJ being attracted to her with a need rather than a want like Mayu.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Thank you very much for the game and porting it to Android.
I have a question, do no I need to install all parts or can be 1 at a time?

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes