Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Have to be honest that there were a couple of bits which were really good in this update and there were other bits which just lost me completely. I'm sure it will all come out in the wash but the story does seem to be taking a strange turn.
It certainly feels like we're building towards something shattering, but right now we only have 1/2 the puzzle pieces.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I more meant like did i miss the scene ingame, because having a "first time" for a major character happen offscreen seems...
the scene we got through the sextape was just as complete as any in-game scene was, there's also no way they wouldn't have banged during the time-skip so the home video serves perfectly, and imo adds another layer of kink to it.

Reactions: Laziness

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It certainly feels like we're building towards something shattering, but right now we only have 1/2 the puzzle pieces.
Yup. This is a game about the power of identity and the concept of self. We learn the true names of the characters as their true selves emerge. Soon it will be time for the MC to show his true self with the shattering player prompt: What is your name? Finally, we can name the MC! Coming soon ...

• Angry
Reactions: soyuyuka

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Yup. This is a game about the power of identity and the concept of self. We learn the true names of the characters as their true selves emerge. Soon it will be time for the MC to show his true self with the shattering player prompt: What is your name? Finally, we can name the MC! Coming soon ...
The sun will burn out before CJ forsakes the name Chad-Johnson Thundercock Jr

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
So i'm pretty sure that Auxo is using CJ mom to put Teresa in a motherly position to get a mother-son bonding. It remains to be seen how this will end in a disaster.
A warm motherly deity can't be evil... right?

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
A lot of info can be gathered from the prologue. First of all, its the future of this story. The goddesses view Jaime as an anomaly, a being they're disgusted by and haven't faced before. So the hints of Jaime, Mizue and Tsuki in the prologue points to that.

• CJ isn't wearing Jaime's ring.
  • Cro is still shackled by tsuki.
  • CJ uses mizue's sawed off.
  • Sarah isn't with CJ but Cro remains. Did she die? is she trapped with the others?
  • The goddesses have reconciled with CJ.
  • Who's the big bad? Tsuki? Hayato? combination of both?
  • CJ isn't wearing his bandana and armband, his so called godly cloths. a falling out with dad?

Ps: Just a thought to the dev, since the story is huge with so many characters, it would be nice to have an info page of the characters currently in the game. Its not necessary but it'll be a nice addition I think. cheers

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
A lot of info can be gathered from the prologue. First of all, its the future of this story.
You're making a big assumption there, I lean far more towards it being the past and the memories of Cro and/or dad. One thing we've joked about in the discord is that the sawed off use in the prologue is evidence for Jamie being a CJ shard. I suspect a similar scene will happen in the future though, but not exactly the same because CJ will get it right this time.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
A lot of info can be gathered from the prologue. First of all, its the future of this story. The goddesses view Jaime as an anomaly, a being they're disgusted by and haven't faced before. So the hints of Jaime, Mizue and Tsuki in the prologue points to that.

• CJ isn't wearing Jaime's ring.
  • Cro is still shackled by tsuki.
  • CJ uses mizue's sawed off.
  • Sarah isn't with CJ but Cro remains. Did she die? is she trapped with the others?
  • The goddesses have reconciled with CJ.
  • Who's the big bad? Tsuki? Hayato? combination of both?
  • CJ isn't wearing his bandana and armband, his so called godly cloths. a falling out with dad?

Ps: Just a thought to the dev, since the story is huge with so many characters, it would be nice to have an info page of the characters currently in the game. Its not necessary but it'll be a nice addition I think. cheers
Can simply be another world or a POSSIBLE future (or past, since Jamie's arc already ended), or even the PAST ITSELF (yea, before the goddesses went crazy. Nobody said this CJ is really the MC, right?).

I don't think the dev would put Jamie/Tsukiko as a villain

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
You're making a big assumption there, I lean far more towards it being the past and the memories of Cro and/or dad. One thing we've joked about in the discord is that the sawed off use in the prologue is evidence for Jamie being a CJ shard. I suspect a similar scene will happen in the future though, but not exactly the same because CJ will get it right this time.
I don't think it's the past since the goddesses have never encountered tsuki before, and cro is shackled by tsuki's binding in the prologue. Plus the shotguns mizue's weapon. Yeah it is an assumption [of course its an assumption, i'm not the writer lol], just theorizing. We'll see how it pans out, past or future, it'll still be interesting.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I was replaying the game and came across this. It was supposed to be a foreshadowing of Leah's arc, right? Because if not, it was a huge coincidence lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can simply be another world or a POSSIBLE future (or past, since Jamie's arc already ended), or even the PAST ITSELF (yea, before the goddesses went crazy. Nobody said this CJ is really the MC, right?).

I don't think the dev would put Jamie/Tsukiko as a villain
I did not know that you were suppose to start over to see the prologue for chapter 40. ..

I think your theory is wrong. Watching that prologue it's a flashback memory of himself when he was not former shards of himself.

1. The 4 rings are not of Victoria and the girls because it's the original bond rings of the 4 season deities that followed him when he was the original Lord
2. He knows not of Cro at the time he has this past lives recollection that came from Chad Thundercock
3. It appears his 4 followers were captured or trapped somehow so he entered the void that ripped him into shards when he went to rescue the 4
4. The 4 eventually started to search for their Lord but found that he was ripped into thousands of pieces of himself (shards)
5. For who knows how long each of these shards they found were not their Lord so each came up with their own twisted way to save their Lord. This conflict on how to save their Lord caused them to destroy many worlds.

This is why their is no ring for Jaime as this is the original Lord. This is also why he has Mizue shotgun as it's the original weapon of her after all the girls are shards/incarnations of the original 4 deities and contain some of the power of one of the original 4. Also we know how Cro was able to retain more of her sanity as she was also bonded to all 4 also she had the exact same rings as his original self.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hmorphone
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes