imaxskill

Sep 4, 2022
Does anybody have the 2.68.5 update patch? I downloaded the 2.70 patch but then I remembered I forgot to download the previous patch so only plain text appears for me :/

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Does anybody have the 2.68.5 update patch? I downloaded the 2.70 patch but then I remembered I forgot to download the previous patch so only plain text appears for me :/
You're like 5 patches behind. At this point would make more sense to do full download. On the upside it went from 720p to 1080p so you'll also get upgraded visuals in old chapters.

Wait. 2.68.5 is not needed for 2.70.1 (it was the only time patch included previous one because 2.68.5 was a special early public release of new prologue), you probably went straight to 2.77.1 from 2.63.

Reactions: imaxskill

imaxskill

Sep 4, 2022
You're like 5 patches behind. At this point would make more sense to do full download. On the upside it went from 720p to 1080p so you'll also get upgraded visuals in old chapters.

Wait. 2.68.5 is not needed for 2.70.1 (it was the only time patch included previous one because 2.68.5 was a special early public release of new prologue), you probably went straight to 2.77.1 from 2.63.
It was 2.70.1 for me.

Right after T's opening, only plain text appeared for me while the background was the menu :/ Guess it was me who got dealt with shitty luck.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
It was 2.70.1 for me.

Right after T's opening, only plain text appeared for me while the background was the menu :/ Guess it was me who got dealt with shitty luck.
Yeah that sounds similar to what people who only downloaded part 2 but not part 1 of 39. Your best bet is to do a fresh install, your saves will carry over automatically though.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Uhhhh, I just noticed. CJ has female body... look at those hips. He has small upper body, but big lower one. It even looks like he has boobs. Eeeeeeeeeh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Untitled.png Untitled 2.png Untitled.png

Reactions: Salomon108

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
It was 2.70.1 for me.

Then you installed 2.70.1 on top of 2.58. And to properly update you will have to install them all in order because some of them update existing bundles. It's much easier to just do full download at this point than trying to find people that have all the patches for the last 4 months. And in the future if you want to use patches - don't miss any monthly update or you will run into the same problem.

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
Aghhhhhhhhhh I just finished chapter 23 and my heart! There's drama, there's romance, there's an epic transformation scene with that music (WHICH IS STILL STUCK TO MY HEAD) and then there's kick ass action! I feel my emotions are everywhere, but no regrets! Aiyah~ The downside of not starting to play a popular game on this site is you miss out on the epic journey from scratch, but the upside is, I get to play through a lot of things and still feel the love of the maker of the game! I just hope I don't breeze through it too fast, I want to enjoy it slowly and savor all the love that it was made from.

Also I did have a lot of queries and worries that I wanted to ask but thankfully some of the seniors already asked them and got my worries put to rest. It's lovely that the dev can put some time on their schedule to interact and answer our worries, though there are some who are a bit too much with their opinions, but do ignore them and I just want to say thank you for all the hard work!

I wish I wasn't too poor and able to support you monetarily but I'll be cheering for you in my own way, by stalking this thread and playing the update as quick as possible!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll get some more information for some of those questions in later chapters. But think of it as two liquids in one bucket that have mixed a little, you can't tell where one begins and one ends and it's all one mass. For contrast Matoi and Jamie are now like two liquids poured into a bucket and mixed thoroughly.
This situation isn't static though and subject to change/development.

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
You'll get some more information for some of those questions in later chapters. But think of it as two liquids in one bucket that have mixed a little, you can't tell where one begins and one ends and it's all one mass. For contrast Matoi and Jamie are now like two liquids poured into a bucket and mixed thoroughly.
This situation isn't static though and subject to change/development.
Lovely, thanks for that, actually made a lot of sense, now onto the next chappies!

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Detarco

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2023
My compliments to Story Anon for being able to weave a realistic polycule relationship and still leaving space on the screen for Sarah's massive hips and Kieran's ass, truly a blessing for all human-kind, ecstatic to continue on playing this game

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes