Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Chapter 40 is the last for now right? Gods, I'm at the finale of Leah's arc, the angst, the stress, the sheer fulfillment of seeing it through! Utterly amazing~ I just love the story and the emotions, I felt my own damn heart cumming before I did.
The finale for Leah's arc is truly a sight to behold, truly a blockbuster emotional experience.
Chapter 40 is the end of the current build but chapter 41 comes out on the 24th for Patreons and the 1st for the public. After that there's a new chapter nearly every month, except for Jan & Jul which are break months.

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
The finale for Leah's arc is truly a sight to behold, truly a blockbuster emotional experience.
Chapter 40 is the end of the current build but chapter 41 comes out on the 24th for Patreons and the 1st for the public. After that there's a new chapter nearly every month, except for Jan & Jul which are break months.
Lovely, honestly, I was banging my damn desk while playing the finale (not in That way, using my fist) I can't understand why others are complaining, it is long, but COME ON it's a visual novel that's a bloody given, plus all the enjoyment I've had (plus the stress cause of the reality hit it gave me) was truly phenomenal. I can wait, while I wait, I'll replay it and enjoy it again all the high's and lows together!

Fcking tempted to beg on the streets just to sub on patreon, aiyah.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Lovely, honestly, I was banging my damn desk while playing the finale (not in That way, using my fist) I can't understand why others are complaining, it is long, but COME ON it's a visual novel that's a bloody given, plus all the enjoyment I've had (plus the stress cause of the reality hit it gave me) was truly phenomenal. I can wait, while I wait, I'll replay it and enjoy it again all the high's and lows together!

Fcking tempted to beg on the streets just to sub on patreon, aiyah.
Your first replay of OoT is like a whole new game, all of a sudden you're seeing a fuckton of foreshadowing that slipped by you before.
Like this foreshadowing for chapter 37 in chapter 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once you're done the discords quite active if you want to discuss any theories, Anon also posts all the previews/wip teasers in the public channels as well.

Reactions: Killer_Looks

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
Your first replay of OoT is like a whole new game, all of a sudden you're seeing a fuckton of foreshadowing that slipped by you before.
Like this foreshadowing for chapter 37 in chapter 2.
Once you're done the discords quite active if you want to discuss any theories, Anon also posts all the previews/wip teasers in the public channels as well.
Jesus Christ!? Why didn't I see that before.... God, actually bloody yelled when I saw her near the edge, glad
appeared. Truly is hell of a moment, my compliments.

Also thanks for the invite, hmm, if you want an idiot in the discord, who am I not to oblige? Plus I'd love to see some of the theories.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nennius

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Also thanks for the invite, hmm, if you want an idiot in the discord, who am I not to oblige? Plus I'd love to see some of the theories.
Oh don't worry our average IQ there is pretty lukewarm. Especially when it comes to predicting what Anon has planned, he has done far more drugs then the rest of us can ever hope to account for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer_Looks

Decimax01

Apr 2, 2023
Is it only out up to chapter 15 for mobile, I got that far and then it just keeps sending me back to the main menu, I love the story and I'm curious

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is it only out up to chapter 15 for mobile, I got that far and then it just keeps sending me back to the main menu, I love the story and I'm curious
That was a bug in the latest android build that we fixed a day later. Just redownload AssetPackage4.apk

rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
Okay you're going to have to be a bit more specific. What are you looking for when you say "manlier'?
I mean to ask like whether he has a certain level of dominance or not you know. Till chapter 23 there was like none at all. Whatever the girls say he agrees. Its like he just doesnt have any say. Well sexually he was a little dominant but I am talking about in general apart from the sex.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I mean to ask like whether he has a certain level of dominance or not you know. Till chapter 23 there was like none at all. Whatever the girls say he agrees. Its like he just doesnt have any say. Well sexually he was a little dominant but I am talking about in general apart from the sex.
I'd say you see him become more confident particularly during and after Leah's arc chp30-37. Part of his character arc across the game seems to be him growing into his power and position and the confidence that comes with it. Although I would argue you've already seen some of this in chapter 22 when you had the "Kill Jamie" button and he decided fuck grandpa, fuck Cro he's going to chart his won course and not let others define for him who/what he should be..

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Being an agreeable person is not not being dominant...
If you're being asked to do something you have no issues with why would you say no just for the sake of saying no?

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
The first arcs are him insisting on patching things up with Vic when she's trying to avoid him, and him confronting Cro when told to stay put. He's assertive when he knows what the right thing to do is. The thing is he's dumb and surrounded by supernatural nonsense; of course he's gonna leave the plans to his friends when he has no idea what's going on.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
The first arcs are him insisting on patching things up with Vic when she's trying to avoid him, and him confronting Cro when told to stay put. He's assertive when he knows what the right thing to do is. The thing is he's dumb and surrounded by supernatural nonsense; of course he's gonna leave the plans to his friends when he has no idea what's going on.
Another way to phrase it might be that he's a "make it up as he goes along" kind of planner. He has got things in his head but he's a very reactionary actor.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
whats the name of the fight song during vicky and gangs battle with khionne, the one when she gets her moms sword. thx

buff

May 29, 2017
Whatever the girls say he agrees. Its like he just doesnt have any say.
That's totally valid, he's got a little-brother relationship with most of the girls early on. Watching that change is one of the really interesting parts of the story.

Just curious, what things would you have him disagree with? I can't think of anything before Leah's arc (in the 30s chapters) where any of the girls push him to do anything that he wouldn't obviously want to do. It's mostly "kill the bad guy" and "spend time with hot girls" decisions, kinda hard to disagree on.

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
The Linux version hasn't been supported for years, but the mods have never revoked the links.
If you want to play on Linux just use the PC version with wine + dxvk.
I'm not sure I will do that, there are lots and lots alternatives but still thanks for explaining the situation (y).

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes