soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
I'm not sure I will do that, there are lots and lots alternatives but still thanks for explaining the situation (y).
I don't know why linux version is not removed from OP but running game under wine is much better for players. Unity has some issues with linux which would likely make windows version running in wine work better than native build. So not only native build is an effort for single digit number of players but it'll also end up being wasted because windows version works better than native build. The only issue that might happen with windows version is video bugs on some older hardware but that's fixable with a simple bundle patch if it happens to you.

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
I don't know why linux version is not removed from OP but running game under wine is much better for players. Unity has some issues with linux which would likely make windows version running in wine work better than native build. So not only native build is an effort for single digit number of players but it'll also end up being wasted because windows version works better than native build. The only issue that might happen with windows version is video bugs on some older hardware but that's fixable with a simple bundle patch if it happens to you.

That's interesting. Actually, after I posted a few days ago, I installed Lutris for the first time. While I don't like it visually, it's very convenient and powerful. Using Proton-GE instead of wine and every windows game I tested did actually work like it was nativ.
So yeah, I might try this game when I have time for it, thanks.

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
That's interesting. Actually, after I posted a few days ago, I installed Lutris for the first time. While I don't like it visually, it's very convenient and powerful. Using Proton-GE instead of wine and every windows game I tested did actually work like it was nativ.
So yeah, I might try this game when I have time for it, thanks.
If it works well for you, please post back if you get that working, maybe with some details of what you did. The people who want to use WINE aren't generally the ones asking, so it'd be good to have an alternative on tap.

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
If it works well for you, please post back if you get that working, maybe with some details of what you did. The people who want to use WINE aren't generally the ones asking, so it'd be good to have an alternative on tap.
I just tested it with Lutris. The game started without issues and is running all the animations very smoothly, even with my lame ass notebook. Gaming on Linux came a long way, it seems. This is fucking awesome, actually.

I didn't setup much. When I installed Lutris a few days ago, I installed most needed optional dependencies (wine for example) but most important things were already installed such as Vulkan. In the Lutris Wine configuration, I downloaded only the proton-ge package since I know that proton is way better then wine and the GE version is even better then die standard valve proton. Like I said, you point it to the .exe, give it a name and start the game. Worked for all 10-12 games I tested though all games were from here. I didn't test Elden Ring or things like that nore would my notebook be able to. I think renpy and unity is almost a safe bet, though.

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
I just tested it with Lutris. The game started without issues and is running all the animations very smoothly, even with my lame ass notebook.
Fantastic, and thanks for the details you also included.

Curious if the Ch15 "interim" combat scene works well, although from what you've said I would be surprised if it didn't.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
If videos don't work well I can build new webm bundle (since last time I built it one video was updated - Leah arc intro at the end of ch30), webms aren't hw accelerated like h264 so they don't work as well on weaker hardware but it solves some compatibility issues. But in general if your GPU supports vulkan there should be no problem with videos.

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
Fantastic, and thanks for the details you also included.

Curious if the Ch15 "interim" combat scene works well, although from what you've said I would be surprised if it didn't.
Yeah, since I didn't play it yet and might not for weeks, I can't answer that but as I said, I'm positive that it will work.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I'm partway into chapter eight, and at this point, I don't even care about sex scenes. I have genuinely been enjoying the characters and story, and laughing like a madman. I also very much appreciate the varied music selection.
That's great because the first 16 chapters are probably the weakest part of the game. It only gets better

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Highlight of this new update would have to be the scene between Cro and Sarah, with Ashley's dad coming second.

Also glad the soldier-man flashbacks(?) are becoming more clear.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Gonna have to rejoin the server one of these days to take a look at those. This game is sorely lacking in milfs.

I have not asked for a custom render yet - for some reason I have always felt bad making custom requests like that or making any suggestions outside of public channels for any of the games I have subscribed to.
I feel the same, but sometimes you need to ask for Emily to be put on a stripper pole. And the adjustment of the request tier from $20 to $50 a few months back makes it feel more reasonable and less Anon's getting worked for free.
The monthly quantity and them being available to all patreons to see means everyone's more than happy with the situation.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I feel the same, but sometimes you need to ask for Emily to be put on a stripper pole. And the adjustment of the request tier from $20 to $50 a few months back makes it feel more reasonable and less Anon's getting worked for free.
The monthly quantity and them being available to all patreons to see means everyone's more than happy with the situation.
Now I'm thinking she gets a flashback to her wild youth. There's an opportunity.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes