punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Freyja and Katie are Lightning Rooster characters I believe, so they're unlikely to be lewded outside requests. Lindsey is allegedly coming back in the next arc, Kieran*'s
Lightning Rooster? and the next arc is Kieran's? Poor Ashley.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Lightning Rooster? and the next arc is Kieran's? Poor Ashley.
Lightning Roosters are the $100 tier on patreon, they can have a custom side character added to OoT or Tropicali, or design a side story. Katie, Freyja, Didi, and Shayla are some of them. The arc order that's been announced is Teresa->Kieran*->Ashley->[Redacted].
Ashley has to wait since she's the only one without a shitty family life.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

For Games

Mar 17, 2022
How far into the story is the game? First act? Halfway through? I vaguely remember story anon saying it's roughly in the first act, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
How far into the story is the game? First act? Halfway through? I vaguely remember story anon saying it's roughly in the first act, but I'm not sure.
Unless I'm mistaken, the finished game's supposed to have 100 chapters. So you can use that metric.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Planned for 100, currently at 40/41. You could consider the timeskip the end of a "first act" if you want to cut it like that, chapter 50 is supposed to reveal the trajectory of the rest of the game though.

Reactions: Laziness

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
This game just killed me and its plot twist. I'll take a break from it for now. Yothaaa was the most rational person there. I don't know why everyone is badmouthing him.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
This game just killed me and its plot twist. I'll take a break from it for now. Yothaaa was the most rational person there. I don't know why everyone is badmouthing him.
My dude you are less than 1/3 of the way into the game. you ain't seen nothing yet.

For Games

Mar 17, 2022
It wasn't obvious before, but Teresa really is the perfect maternal figure for CJ in the group. Her abilities allow her to cut through all the bullshit, but more than that, she has the compassion and kindness to use them properly. I don't think CJ has been this completely honest about his doubts and fears this continuously with anyone before, and Teresa didn't have to use any kind of manipulation to get there. She's simply her kind, caring self, and that gets CJ to talk in a healthy way. She has a surprising amount of depth that hadn't occurred to me before.

Reactions: hmorphone

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
"Teresa really is the perfect maternal figure for CJ"
Yeah... im pretty sure some of you have ignored some of the comments she has made this update.
she goes from "a kind of love you are missing" to "none of the others could give it to you" "only I can provide it". And a few more...

For Games

Mar 17, 2022
Obviously, Auxo has influence over Teresa, but the same way the previous characters weren't defined by the goddesses they were a shard of, Teresa is more than Auxo's obsession. It might not end up being the same relationship when they were younger, but Teresa is clearly going to stay a maternal figure for CJ after this.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
m over Ch.30 and Man Jamie is still a fucking prude. like w t f is wrong with her. The twins and maids seem to be coming around, but she gets on my nerves every time.

The Sex scenes are week and still images, other than that Awesome storytelling and execution. it's by far the best H game I've played.

btw anyone know which chapter Jamie get the stick out of her butt?

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Oh yeah I'll advertise this here since the new update's out. We've got a bit of a fun event planned that's open to all. Pretty big spread of prizes and the competition ain't very steep.
1688174870860.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you've got any questions about it feel free to ask me.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes