Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Too many people shitting themselves assuming more than one of those protagonists were male, I guess.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Highlight of this new update would have to be the scene between Cro and Sarah, with Ashley's dad coming second.

Also glad the soldier-man flashbacks(?) are becoming more clear.
The parts at the end with the text is a bit confusing and annoying though cause its hard to tell who its directed at.
I mean I assume its Auxo talking but who is she talking too? CJ? Stacey? The Soldier?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I feel the same, but sometimes you need to ask for Emily to be put on a stripper pole. And the adjustment of the request tier from $20 to $50 a few months back makes it feel more reasonable and less Anon's getting worked for free.
The monthly quantity and them being available to all patreons to see means everyone's more than happy with the situation.
Who is Emily?:eek:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Speaking of sisters who could possibly get the d from CJ? I think Julia is confirmed and Aguri I guess will.
I don't think Teresa's sisters will because aren't they way younger than her? Kieran's sisters maybe?

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Speaking of sisters who could possibly get the d from CJ? I think Julia is confirmed and Aguri I guess will.
I don't think Teresa's sisters will because aren't they way younger than her? Kieran's sisters maybe?
From what I remember Julia, Aguri, Emily, and Kierans sisters are near locks.
But anyone connected to a Goddess or that's a fae is fair game (That's over 18 of course).

Reactions: punisher2099
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes