Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Anyone who wants to try and self insert as CJ can feel free to try, I don't think he's that easy to slip into the shoes of.

If anything, I think Jamie would be the more relatable character over the long run.
Many of us are male here so would be generally wanting to play as as one. If we can imagine ourselves as Geralt, Kratos or Doom slayer we can definitely imagine us as CJ.
I originally thought Jaime would be a secondary playable character filling this and that. Main focus would be CJ and would spend bigger part of the game as him. So playing female who is more relatable than male mc isn't something I enjoy.
I don't mind rape if it's done rightly for story. Alison fall of the apple and Life changing choices done it right imo.
I would say that you should stick to your vision and don't change your story too much as you're the one telling it.
Will be on sideline watching how it unfolds and maybe jump in if I feel like it.
Good luck dev.

Reactions: Jsd16

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Some chapter skips without people manually moving files around should be something that devs think of more naturally x_X

Thanks to the person who uploaded the saves though. This game does 95% of things very well also :)

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Some chapter skips without people manually moving files around should be something that devs think of more naturally x_X

Thanks to the person who uploaded the saves though. This game does 95% of things very well also :)
You are welcome.
The devs finished the build in the middle of the night due to some last minute bug, and honestly no one on the discord tough about making a save. XD so i guess everyone is guilty there.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Man renpy is awesome, it's really really hard to believe that there's going to be worthwhile features that's only possible on unity.

Now we have poor VN features, no multiplat, more lag. BOO.

Reactions: Donal29

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Finally I can play this game =)
But I have some questions. Is there any missable content? Affection system with points and stuff?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
By the way, why deleting renpy links? They should stay just for the sake of legacy, and who knows, maybe some people cant play on unity or something.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The PC build should work on Linux (especially with Wine) but please let me know if you have an issue with it, we’ll make sure our Linux kings aren’t left out.
Does the same thing apply to Macs, or is there a specific version on the way?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Are there plans to add a gallery in the future?
Yes, there's actually space for the gallery button on the main menu if you look close enough.

It'll mostly be for h-scenes and really special CGs (Gotta be choosy since we're about to cross 10,000 renders in game!) as well as a music box at some point.

Reactions: Vizer007

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Quick note on what I've noticed playing the unity build: After closing the game it forgets what you have read previously, meaning unless you have "skip unread" on at all times you can't skip any dialogue which is mildly frustrating for me personally, as I tend to reload old save points to make saves at scenes I really liked and being unable to skip past unwanted dialogue inbetween is tedious

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Quick note on what I've noticed playing the unity build: After closing the game it forgets what you have read previously, meaning unless you have "skip unread" on at all times you can't skip any dialogue which is mildly frustrating for me personally, as I tend to reload old save points to make saves at scenes I really liked and being unable to skip past unwanted dialogue inbetween is tedious
Agreed. I came across the end of the current version rather suddenly, and was unable to roll back a bit to make a proper save for the next release. I've now a save at the "thanks for playing this version!" screen, where I've saved but am not sure if I'd be able to resume from that point on the next release or not.

Dev: please give us a bit more warning to scroll back a couple images to save.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Agreed. I came across the end of the current version rather suddenly, and was unable to roll back a bit to make a proper save for the next release. I've now a save at the "thanks for playing this version!" screen, where I've saved but am not sure if I'd be able to resume from that point on the next release or not.

Dev: please give us a bit more warning to scroll back a couple images to save.
You're good, don't worry. Those end screens are designed for you to save on so they'll seamlessly get you into the next chapter when it releases, so don't worry you won't fuck anything up saving there.

Reactions: Vizer007
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes