Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Half way through the game currently and...Its already in my signature! Awesome atmosphere with pretty much perfect choice in music, story is great with pretty much zero choices that "branch" anything (why the heck people even make some random routes, its such a hassle in the long run, great job dodging that bullet =))
Though there are some bugs here and there especially because I like to roll back a lot (black screen with nothing, placeholder fading in after every "click", far throw back and other bugs because of this), slow skip (really slow), just 6 slots for saves, staggering music (starts 2-3 times for ~3 seconds, then it goes just fine), story goes but no images (because of rollback). I think thats all I encountered so far.
Yeah, seems a lot, but this game is so awesome that I dont really care and I am sure you will fix at least some of em soon =)
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

The slow skip is a silly oversight on my part, it just doesn't automatically skip transitions (If you turn transition skips on in the options, the skip will then go as fast as you'd expect). That's something I want to change in an upcoming QoL update along with adding save slot pages.

Rollback is a work in progress but thank you for your patience.

Just played the game from the start to where it is now and honestly I really dig it. It's an interesting narrative with fun and enjoyable characters that while sometimes at odds with itself and its tone (Chad Thundercock).

The characters are really solid though wish other members of the crew got a bit more screentime and insight into their character because Vic, Sarah, and Jamie have been the dominant characters most of the game. The story itself has been really solid and it's clear you definitely got into a groove and found your footing as it goes farther in. Was surprised it took so long to hit proper boning but honestly didn't mind because it all felt pretty natural I was enjoying myself. It's nice seeing a protagonist that genuinely respects everyone's boundaries too.
Thank you!

Don't worry, all the girls will have an arc that's equal in terms of length and importance to Vic and Jamie.
The next girl's arc involves everyone and is more ensemble than Jamie's arc, so you'll see lots more of Leah, Teresa and Ashley.
It just didn't feel right to mix in light hearted stuff into Jamie's very serious situation in the last few chapters.

I had a lot of fun with it so far to the point where I powered through all the content over the course of the day. I thought playing from the point of the view of the girls during the overworld bits and seeing things from their perspective was a solid idea, because CJ himself, while not a bad character, is very simple-minded and bullheaded. In that regard I'm super glad Jamie's getting her arc at the moment because the will she won't she nature of her situation was killing me. That said you're an absolute son of a bitch for leaving us at a cliffhanger like that. Genuine asshole.
It'll all be worth it.

The UI currently is a smidge clunky tho and can be a bit slow at times but it's never been a deal breaker for me. The game looks nice and you did good work with the characters and their designs.

I dig the game dude and I super look forward to where you go from here. I don't talk much but I'll be watching with anticipation. Thanks a bunch for your work, my dude.
Yeah the UI is still in progress, we've got some things in mind on how to improve it so don't worry!

I'm glad you liked it, please look forward to what's to come!

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
Hi everyone i was just wondering if the developer gave up on the android version or if it became harder to make an android version of this game? I'm interested in trying this game that's why I'm asking.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hi everyone i was just wondering if the developer gave up on the android version or if it became harder to make an android version of this game? I'm interested in trying this game that's why I'm asking.
According to the dev via discord, Android is coming next along with mac ports

Reactions: Jack Wayn

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I actually used to love this game. Imho (but it's only mine) moving to Unity was the worse mistake ever.
I'm just dropping out.
The problem with Ren'py is that you cannot do complex game mechanics with it and if you played Ch15 in the Ren'py version you should know that it only gets more complex from there.

So dev was faced with a choice, completely abandon his game mechanics he wanted in the story or shift to a new game engine.
In my opinion he made the right choice and after some smoothing out and alot of bug testing, he will prove why this was the correct choice for any fans of the story so far.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The next android build is coming, the big issue for it's hiatus is because the port was originally handled by Gamecax. All they do is take Ren'py builds and turn them into .adks. Usually this works fine, nothing against them, but once we started getting ambitious with screen language stuff in Ch15 their ports completely broke.

A big reason we switched to Unity was specifically because we wanted an Android build that A) The mechanics worked on and B) Isn't limited by the 4gb .adk limit.

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
The next android build is coming, the big issue for it's hiatus is because the port was originally handled by Gamecax. All they do is take Ren'py builds and turn them into .adks. Usually this works fine, nothing against them, but once we started getting ambitious with screen language stuff in Ch15 their ports completely broke.

A big reason we switched to Unity was specifically because we wanted an Android build that A) The mechanics worked on and B) Isn't limited by the 4gb .adk limit.
Oh ok i understand, i can't wait to be able to play this, it looks interesting.

Reactions: Story Anon

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
I liked the update, great work.
It only needs more save slots, faster skip (Because if you are like me, you go through the same Talk option to be sure that i got all of them)

I want to be sure, not all preview images are in the game, right? (Talking about the lewd scenes like Ashley's, Sarah's or Vic and Leah)
I dont know how hard it is to miss content, but not gonna lie, i was hoping to find them when i re-checked this post

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I liked the update, great work.
It only needs more save slots, faster skip (Because if you are like me, you go through the same Talk option to be sure that i got all of them)
Thank you!

Totally agree on everything here. Rest assured, it's on the list.

I want to be sure, not all preview images are in the game, right? (Talking about the lewd scenes like Ashley's, Sarah's or Vic and Leah)
I dont know how hard it is to miss content, but not gonna lie, i was hoping to find them when i re-checked this post
Correct, although they are all rendered and written scenes, the story just hasn't caught up to them yet.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Just gonna ask a 2nd time cause I haven't noticed an answer yet but will the skip feature be properly implemented, I know you've mentioned that you'll be adding and refining features, but I just wanted to make sure this is one of them. Another issue I've noticed is the save thumbnails only the setting not the characters in the situation, which will get more confusing the longer the game goes for.

Last edited:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Just gonna ask a 2nd time cause I haven't noticed an answer yet but will the skip feature be properly implemented, I know you've mentioned that you'll be adding and refining features, but I just wanted to make sure this is one of them
I actually did (along with a little explanation) in my reply to Vizer007:

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

The slow skip is a silly oversight on my part, it just doesn't automatically skip transitions (If you turn transition skips on in the options, the skip will then go as fast as you'd expect). That's something I want to change in an upcoming QoL update along with adding save slot pages.
But yes the skip button will skip transitions and be pretty fast soon. You can do this yourself in the current build by turning on Skip Transitions in the options menu currently too.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
But yes the skip button will skip transitions and be pretty fast soon. You can do this yourself in the current build by turning on Skip Transitions in the options menu currently too.
No wait, I'm talking about how the game forgets what has been read every time you close the game so the skip feature doesn't function unless you have skip all active.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
No wait, I'm talking about how the game forgets what has been read every time you close the game so the skip feature doesn't function unless you have skip all active.
Oh my apologies. That's definitely going on the list.

Tarkustehwise

Apr 21, 2018
Its a teaser for future stuff so far t
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for now. well, there is technically one more with the red head.. but.. im not sure if that counts.
damn, she was the one who piqued my interest to try the game, so i tried the few different choices to get her:(
thx for the answer though^^

Zeen

Mar 22, 2018
Playing the game for the first time, and it seems like the combat vs Cro is broken. All I can do is attack and heal, but Cro doesn't have any indication that she's taking damage. I even took a dozen turns letting the hostage hit 0 HP, but nothing happened. A waste of 2 hours to get here, and have the game literally break on you. Terrible.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Playing the game for the first time, and it seems like the combat vs Cro is broken. All I can do is attack and heal, but Cro doesn't have any indication that she's taking damage. I even took a dozen turns letting the hostage hit 0 HP, but nothing happened. A waste of 2 hours to get here, and have the game literally break on you. Terrible.
So it would be wrong to think of the combat section in ch15 as a true combat section atm, as you cannot kill Cro or win by attacking. It's more of a puzzle that you have to solve before Cro kills you. You have to heal the hostage to full to win.

flamethrower451

Jul 1, 2019
Its such a shame this was one of my favorite games but the saves just won't work. I put them in where the OOt but it's like there's no saves at all when I start the game up Screenshot (5992).png

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Its such a shame this was one of my favorite games but the saves just won't work. I put them in where the OOt but it's like there's no saves at all when I start the game up View attachment 1257107
From the file name I assume you downloaded that save from here right? F95 adds a number to the front of file names (to make sure the name is unique), so you have to remove the "1274217_" part of the file name for the game to recognize it.

Reactions: ElukiaTV
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes